Honored Contributor

Re: Reminder - No AM Style - February 13th

I love AM Style.....they always mess with AM style.

Honored Contributor

Those shoes are really cute. As for tomorrow, it will be in the snngle digits here, so my thoughts will not be on the garden. However I hope  that many of you will enjoy the shows.

I will be drinking hot tea, reading my kindle and waiting for spring.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I do hope you all do your normal Saturday chatting. Being on the west coast, I don't get up in time most Saturdays to catch you all live ... but I do so enjoy reading all of your comments. I literally laugh out loud at what some of you post. It's how I wake up ... have my coffee, my greek yogurt and fruit and read the AM Style chat.

As for gardening ... I used to be very much into gardening. But now I'm down to deck pots and some annuals for color along the walk way. Most of my neighbors are minimalists when it comes to gardening, so I don't have anyone to "out do". Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Love the gardxening shows -   all that color invites me in even when most of what they show can't be planted here in the tropics.  But almost none of the clothes they've showed since SEptember are fit for here either!  Might as well watch the plants.

Super Contributor

Evine seems to have fashion scheduled from 8-11 Saturday and also usually they do have fashion when AM Style is on. I like Evine fashion too. Easy Pay on almost everything and a nice variety.