Honored Contributor

Remember this Barefoot Dreams top? A382046

[ Edited ]

It first appeared during the big Barefoot Dreams TSV event.  Now the TSV did not sell out.  But this one did in a specific color.  Mulberry (which just about my favorite color) While I was asleep, a whole bunch of Barefoot Dreams waited up till midnight.  Within a hour (at least) that specific color top was sold out in every single size from XXS to 3X.  They took down the color.  Well today as I was browsing, I saw the mulberry color back!  No it wasn't in my size XS, but a S.  Close enough.  Hoping it will shrink some.  The chest is 36. I ordered it and it appeared in that size and color in my order status.  Now comes the funny part.  I checked back at the item number after I ordered it, and the mulberry color & size is gone!  So I think I got the last one, either as a return or a credit card bounce. Earlier I had posted over missing this color top and someone told me to check back periodically to see if popped back up.  So glad I did!  So to whomever told me...thank you!

Respected Contributor

Re: Remember this Barefoot Dreams top? A382046

@songbird I notice that frequently on Sunday mornings a few sizes/colors of previously sold out items pop back in.  I'm wondering if maybe they release unfulfilled check orders or declined credit card orders at that time.  

Anyway, I'm glad you got your mulberry top. That top in several colors has been on my wish list for a while.  I was waiting for a reduced price, but it hasn't happened yet.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo  Thank you for mentioning about Sunday mornings.  I bet it does happen.  I'll start to check on Sunday mornings too. I was disappointed it wasn't reduced, but I really wanted that color. So glad I was able to get it in reasonably close to my size. Most of the times in Barefoot Dreams I'm an XS, but sometimes it's size small. Depending on the chest size.  

Trusted Contributor

@songbird  Glad you got the Mulberry.. I have this in Earth ( I think that's the name.) I don't wear it often.. it  runs big , but I loved the color and at the time thought I could get away with the size medium. I really needed a small in this one. While I wouldn't order a second one, I do wear this from time to time with leggings. Its a wonderful soft material and rich color. Let us know how you like it when you get it!

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird- It was me who told you to check back.  Glad you were able to get what you wanted!

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal   Now I remember!  Thank you!