Respected Contributor

Remember the tsv cardigan

[ Edited ]

From Candace Cameron Bure   I bought the oatmeal/blue combo and left a stellar review. Should have worn it first, then reviewed. First wearing it pilled so badly! Every place my crossbody purse strapped touched is pilled. The areas where my arms moved against it along the sides are pilled. Several  reviews mentioned this issue. It's is going to be unwearable in no time. And I can only imagine what laundering will do to it. Buyer beware. 

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

Re: Remember the tsv cardigan

Oh my, what a disappointment!  Too bad QVC does not allow for reviews to be edited.  It is something a potential buyer ought to be aware of and would appreciate the info.

Valued Contributor

@fairydogmother 

I have the same sweater as you.  I've only worn it once and put it away.  Just looked at it and there is pilling under the arms.

If  had noticed it at the time, I would have returned it.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well that is a shame. Her clothing is not cheap.

Does it have a lot of acrylic in it?  I have horrible luck with anything acrylic and stopped purchasing it years ago.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother    You can contact the mods and ask that your review be removed, leaving you free to write another.

Qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother Have you tried shaving the pills off the sweater?  I have a set I bought at QVC years ago and I use it/them to remove any pills on my sweaters.  I didn't buy the sweater you are talking about, so I don't know how that material stands up but I have removed pills for years with these gizmos. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

I bought two of the sweaters, have worn each of them multiple times, and I have had no problem with them piling (thank goodness!). 

Respected Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

Well that is a shame. Her clothing is not cheap.

Does it have a lot of acrylic in it?  I have horrible luck with anything acrylic and stopped purchasing it years ago.

Poly and nylon

Harmonize the World
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

You can return through end of January!

Honored Contributor

Pilling will happen on anything where there is friction.  It's not a result of a defect.