Honored Contributor

Re: Remember the Beach Pants TSV for the past two years

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@I am still oxox   A305640 - these are the ones from yesterday's shows. There were prints & solids (blk & navy) but one of the prints totally sold out. Check out what's left.

purchased a pair of these for my daughter last year. she LOVED them. thanks for the heads up @I am still oxox  and @PINKdogWOOD . will get her another pair!

i recently bought the wide legged beach pants from renee wwc. received them yesterday and love them, so comfortable and the fit is perfect with a clean line (no pockets.) going to pick up another pair of those.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I recently bought a pair of the D&C beach pants with the intention of wearing them on an upcoming cruise with a tankini top.  Maybe it's just me but I thought they were awfully heavy.  I cannot imagine wearing this when it's hot outside.  I would roast in them.   

Respected Contributor

I heard Gary say new beach pants would be offered in May but he didn’t say if they would be a TSV. 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  When Gary was on a few days ago, he mentioned new beach pants were coming in May.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva   I have 3 pairs of these pants, all 1x, navy, blue print, and camo.  The navy and blue print are light as a feather but the camo has an entirely different fit and feel.  The camo is at least 1 size smaller and much heavier in weight.  I also found these pants grew considerably while I wore them, except the camo.  

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox  Just saw posted tonight in the new items and remembered your post. The upcoming D & Co. TSV are the beach pants. Regular is A351802. Also comes in petite and tall. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic 

Thank you 

@itsmagic wrote:

@I am still oxox  Just saw posted tonight in the new items and remembered your post. The upcoming D & Co. TSV are the beach pants. Regular is A351802. Also comes in petite and tall. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

what is the fit like on these,   I rather like the palm print

that 27 inseam might be a bit short but the reg too long

need to go and measure what I have,

this might help someone

reg too long for me unless I wear i high shoe all the time and the petite too short,  too bad because I really like the print, and I am not hemming 

the rise was good on the petite and will prob be huge on the reg ,  oh well #didntneedanyway

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

They are a very loose fit, every light weight and comfortable

@jackthebear wrote:

what is the fit like on these,   I rather like the palm print

that 27 inseam might be a bit short but the reg too long

need to go and measure what I have,

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I recently bought a pair of the D&C beach pants with the intention of wearing them on an upcoming cruise with a tankini top.  Maybe it's just me but I thought they were awfully heavy.  I cannot imagine wearing this when it's hot outside.  I would roast in them.   

I agree with you! I bought them based on so many great reviews. I bought 3 pairs, black, navy, and palm print. They are heavy and bulky, especially around the waist. Not for me! And I could never get them to look dressy. They are great around the house, though.