Honored Contributor

Re: Remember that oversized snuggie that was a TSV a few days ago?

@Just Bling wrote:

@Sooner 

I don't believe anyone recovering from surgery would like that, you actually had to put it on like a coat, it's not like a throw or shawl that you drape over your body.

It's got big arms, a lot of fabric and you're sitting on it and it will pull all over.

Of course that's just my opinion, they had something similar at Costco but not as bulky and I don't see that as comfortable if we are talking about the same thing.

@Just Bling Depends on what kind of surgery you have had doesn't it? 

Valued Contributor

UGGHHHH!!!!! Why is every comment, opinion, post etc an exercise in outrage?!? No wonder they want to shut these forums down...everyone is offended by everything everyone says!! Its exhausting. The comfy is silly and thats ok. Silly is fun!! I got the navy. I'm going to look silly and I don't care! I'll be warm!! 😆
Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I JUST realized it is not scheduled to ship till 11-15. I canceled.

The Comfy is sold in other places besides QVC, if you are still interested in purchasing. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Thanks,maybe I'll try Costco. I thought it was cute and great for running outside in our Michigan weather. Just did not want to wait till 11-15. I believe that was the ship date!!!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.