Honored Contributor

I didn't pay much attention to them - in fact, I don't think I ever watched their "shows." 

I didn't discover them until QVC had the drastic markdowns, when I bought a bunch of pants and button front shirts.  

Anyway - I was ironing one of their chambray shirts ... really well made, great fabric.  (I'm wearing it over an Attitudes funnel neck top and LOGO  jeans.)

Few QVC brands fit me well enough so I don't have to make alterations .... LOGO, Attitudes/WWC, and C Wonder.  Glad I bought to many C Wonder shirts!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Remember "C Wonder" Brand

I do remember them.  I think I recently donated some things I got from that line.  In fact, I think it was two tops from them.  I believe that is all I bought from that line.  Wonder where they went.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Yes, I never watched his shows but got a couple of tops on sale that are great.  Still wear them.

Regular Contributor

Bought almost every shoe this brand offered on QVC.  They are so cute and comfortable.

Honored Contributor

I believe Christopher and Tory Burch split.    

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

C Wonder is at Walmart dot com - mostly shoes, handbags and accessories.

the shoes run very narrow...

i got a quilted chain strap handbag in black and one in camel.   they no longer have that style though, it was a while ago.

Nordstrom rack has a few summer dresses on markdown.

Honored Contributor

I need to get my reading glasses on....thought the title mentioned "wonder bread" !  

I really don't remember much of C Wonder.  

Respected Contributor

I completely forgot about the C Wonder brand until you mentioned it.  I think I may have bought a handbag - not sure.  My old eyes also thought at first that you were talking about Wonder Bread.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I didn't pay much attention to them - in fact, I don't think I ever watched their "shows." 

I didn't discover them until QVC had the drastic markdowns, when I bought a bunch of pants and button front shirts.  

Anyway - I was ironing one of their chambray shirts ... really well made, great fabric.  (I'm wearing it over an Attitudes funnel neck top and LOGO  jeans.)

Few QVC brands fit me well enough so I don't have to make alterations .... LOGO, Attitudes/WWC, and C Wonder.  Glad I bought to many C Wonder shirts!

@ALRATIBA 

I bought two cute pairs of smoking shoes (one had a bee, I know) and can't remember what the other had.  One was black velvet like and the other a beige color with (maybe that was also a bee, but I don't think so).  I wore them completely out.  They fit so well and got so many compliments on them when I wore them.  I wore them several fall, winter and spring seasons.  I loved to have to give them up but they had begun to look shopworn. 

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I completely forgot about the C Wonder brand until you mentioned it.  I think I may have bought a handbag - not sure.  My old eyes also thought at first that you were talking about Wonder Bread.Smiley Happy

@PhilaLady1 

I did too.  Then I did a double-take and read it and knew it was Brand.  LOL.  We probably wanted a sandwich for lunch.  ;-)