Respected Contributor

Re: Remember "C Wonder" Brand

@Nonametoday wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I didn't pay much attention to them - in fact, I don't think I ever watched their "shows." 

I didn't discover them until QVC had the drastic markdowns, when I bought a bunch of pants and button front shirts.  

Anyway - I was ironing one of their chambray shirts ... really well made, great fabric.  (I'm wearing it over an Attitudes funnel neck top and LOGO  jeans.)

Few QVC brands fit me well enough so I don't have to make alterations .... LOGO, Attitudes/WWC, and C Wonder.  Glad I bought to many C Wonder shirts!

@ALRATIBA 

I bought two cute pairs of smoking shoes (one had a bee, I know) and can't remember what the other had.  One was black velvet like and the other a beige color with (maybe that was also a bee, but I don't think so).  I wore them completely out.  They fit so well and got so many compliments on them when I wore them.  I wore them several fall, winter and spring seasons.  I loved to have to give them up but they had begun to look shopworn. 

@Nonametoday   WM has the smoking flat. 

Brown Classic Navy

Regular Contributor

@CatsyClineThanks for the tip.  Just went to the site and purchased a cute orange shoe in this brand!

Honored Contributor

I remember Brad Goreski as the brand's creative director. Then he was gone. Don't know whatever happened there. He also fell out of relations with Rachel Zoe before that. He seems to get around in the fashion scene.

Super Contributor

I thought you guys were referring to good old...Wonder Bread....a staple in my growing up years....HA!

Respected Contributor

I just folded up 2 tops for donation bag that I wore for years and are still fine, just outgrown!  I was once an extra small but no longer!  The quality was very good!

Valued Contributor

Loved C Wonder.  Some things are on Wal Mart on line

Honored Contributor

LOVED their shoes.....i think i purchased almost every one, either for myself or my daughters.

they were comfortable and whimsical.

i did purchase some of their clothing also.

i dont think i have anything left from the line in my wardrobe.

they have not been on for quite a while now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Oh, I loved C. Wonder! Beautiful items, nice fabric.

Trusted Contributor

I bought three of his quilted jackets, & two beautiful plaid shirts, that I plan to wear soon again.

Trusted Contributor

C Wonder was a company that had a very short life.  Started by Tory Burch's husband after they split.
 I had a friend who was a recruiter for them.  My impression was that they sold the naming rights to QVC to use, because my friend's job and their corporate office were gone way before they landed on QVC.  

They did have some great items on QVC and I wished they would have been able to stay in business.