Frequent Contributor

Remember SkinnyJeans2 anybody?

I love my skinnyjeans2 from a few years ago, but can't find them at QVC or anywhere I've searched. I need another pair. Does anyone know if they are still sold somewhere, or if not, what brand would be a similar fit?

Thank you for the help!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Remember SkinnyJeans2 anybody?

@DonnaE wrote:

I love my skinnyjeans2 from a few years ago, but can't find them at QVC or anywhere I've searched. I need another pair. Does anyone know if they are still sold somewhere, or if not, what brand would be a similar fit?

Thank you for the help!

Take a look on Ebay☺️

Honored Contributor

6 pairs for sale on Poshmark

try there

or mercari

ebay

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Hmmm...you made me google. Looks like there was a lawsuit between Skinny Brand jeans and QVC. Admit, did not read all the article. Any skinnybrand2 Jeans you find are likely several years old; doesn’t seem like they will continue with QVC as they claimed QVC used their fabrication (?) on the GILI branded jeans (or just the way they are colored? Like I said, I didn’t read the entire article. I don’t want to imply GILI is similar as I don’t know.)
Frequent Contributor

Thank you, but no luck on eBay or poshmark. I might compare the fabrication of skinnyjeans to gili jeans though in case that was the issue with the lawsuit.