Honored Contributor

Re: Remember Lee Rider Jeans!

I used to wear them before bootcut jeans became readily available. Lee riders were one of the few jeans available at that time in a tall inseam.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Super Contributor

Yes, I wore Lee Jeans a long time ago. Haven't tried on the jeans in forever. I did order a Lee skort from Walmart to wear this summer and wore it a bunch. I liked it so much, I ordered a second one. It had great reviews onlne which is why I tried it. As I look at more fall clothing, I will definitely go back to see what else Walmart offers from Lee. As a side note, I have never been a Walmart shopper but have ordered more and more grocery/household items from them lately. Free shipping over $35 and things come within a week.
Honored Contributor

Yeah, it's great when you find something in your closet that your forgot you had and it's perfect for now.  I have had that experience but not things that are 10 years old.  Other than my leather jackets and my trench coat, I don't have anything that is 10 years old in my closet.  

Respected Contributor

@dsw503 wrote:
Yes, I wore Lee Jeans a long time ago. Haven't tried on the jeans in forever. I did order a Lee skort from Walmart to wear this summer and wore it a bunch. I liked it so much, I ordered a second one. It had great reviews onlne which is why I tried it. As I look at more fall clothing, I will definitely go back to see what else Walmart offers from Lee. As a side note, I have never been a Walmart shopper but have ordered more and more grocery/household items from them lately. Free shipping over $35 and things come within a week.

I use Walmart for all my kitty stuff plus they have the 15 pack of Starbucks frapp coffee that does come quickly. Walmart online has the best customer service I have ever seen. No questions on refunds and they are all extremely nice when you chat online. I hate the small grocery stores, they are always out of what I want but online is great.

I also ordered 2 denim jackets from Ellen and they are great.

Honored Contributor

YES!  And they fit fabulously!  Of course, I was younger & thinner and made a pair of jeans look good...back then.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I used to wear Lee jeans a lot. I could always find their straight leg relaxed fit jean at my Kohl's. Very comfortable and not too tight for wearing casually and around the house. 

Honored Contributor

Love-Lee   Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).