Esteemed Contributor

Re: Remember DIALOGUE ? (part two)

I still own and wear Dialogue slacks.  Fit me perfectly and wear like iron -- obviously, since they are over 10 years old!  Wish QVC still sold Dialogue, Motto, Jessica Holbrook, and Modern Soul (not the Modern Soul that HSN sells now).   All quality brands.

I live in cotton turtlenecks in the fall and winter, not summer.  Not comfortable for me unless it's reeeally cold.  To each his/her own.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

The outfit sounds cute and I envy you that it is cool enough where you live so you can wear a turtleneck.  Not going to happen here in Az in the summer.  LoL

Respected Contributor

When I taught school, I wore a lot of Dialogue.  I retired in 2004 and retired all my Dialogue many years ago.

Back in the 1960s, we wore solid, sleeveless, mockneck shells in the summer with (tiny) flower print Bermudas or a-line skirts. Also, I had some sleeveless turtlenecks to wear under jackets.

They still sell mockneck tank tops.

Honored Contributor

Mock necks without sleeves are great to wear under jackets. The  don't have sleeves that create a problem ,when you try to pull a jacket over the top

Contributor

I love their clothing. I bought yoga style pants in about 2009. I must have 10 pairs at least a d they old up so well. .I only problem is that I've lost around 80 pounds so they call down me. At home I just put a belt on and wear them only at home.