Occasional Contributor

This may have been discussed but I could not find it.  Does anyone know what jeans the model was wearing in the Fly London show last night?  I have seen other models wearing them.  They are a slight boot cut, medium washed jean with the released hem.  Thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor

I think they are called women with control by Rene..

Honored Contributor

When I put 'released hem denim' in the search box, it came up with several jeans with a frayed hem, is that the same as what you're looking for?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

C. Wonder has a fringed hem jean.  Women with Control also has a pair. 

Honored Contributor

A289017

Honored Contributor

Re: Released hem denim

[ Edited ]

The women with control jeans were a frayed hem not a released hem and they definitely were not a boot cut.

I did not notice the released hem in the fly London presentation sorry

Trusted Contributor

I had noticed them also. Really cute. They are not called frayed and they are not Woman with Control. The ones that aired on Fly London were a released hem, where they look like you let the hem down with very little fraying. I would like to know if the Q has them also. I searched and nothing came up for them. If by chance they are an upcoming item I would say they will be in the GILI line. So keep a look out, they be coining in as a new item. I do know they have them in various stores on line. 

Honored Contributor

Ok maybe they are the G by Julianna Rancic ...I think that's how it is spelled.I am fairly certain though that were by Rene but maybe I am thinking about the wrong model and show.

Honored Contributor

I finally took a look at the show and I see that those jeans are not Rene so I am going with G by Julianna Rancic guess now.

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 I saw a Q ad for some upcoming jeans that are from a designer...hot in Hollywood that used to be on hsn,....maybe those are the jeans or gilii will probably be bringing these to q.