Honored Contributor

Refreshing Treatment At A Store

There is a robe I just loved at Soft Surroundings.   A friend texted me that it had been marked down, and I bought it.

I tried it on at home and it ran small even though I am a true medium.

I returned it, and was quite impressed they ordered it for me where it was FULL PRICE  and adjusted the price!

Very unheard of in the past!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Refreshing Treatment At A Store

How nice to hear of some really good customer service. It helps their business and will build customer loyalty...something that was valued in the past. I hope you enjoy your new robe! Soft Surroundings has some very nice things! 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG I've returned on-line orders to several stores and they ALWAYS place the order for new size with no charge for S&H.  

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Soft Surroundings has some beautiful clothes....having a comfy robe is a joy at the end of the day.  Glad you were able to return and get it in your size at the right price...enjoy!

Respected Contributor

I've had similar experiences with Lands End exchanges. 

Occasional Contributor

Lands End can have the BEST service!  It seems like they really try to appreciate people 1st, then profits.

Respected Contributor

I had  "refreshing treatment" from a plumber I called a few weeks back. First trip he said I needed new faucets and figured out a pricy $olution but when he came back to install them he surprised me with " Hey you don't need these after all just a plugged pipe". Fixed it in a few minutes and saved me a whole LOT of $$$. I called his company and complimented him on his honesty and good manners. Sometimes people can surprise you in a GOOD way. I recommended him to my neighbors and they already gave them some business too. LOVE good honest customer service! Be sure and put in a compliment to business when you get it.

Esteemed Contributor

In my experience, exchanges for the same fashion item never incur an extra charge, even if the price has gone up since I purchased it.  Even QVC has this policy.  

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

There is a robe I just loved at Soft Surroundings.   A friend texted me that it had been marked down, and I bought it.

I tried it on at home and it ran small even though I am a true medium.

I returned it, and was quite impressed they ordered it for me where it was FULL PRICE  and adjusted the price!

Very unheard of in the past!

Talbots has done that for me.