Valued Contributor

Refreshing Lori Goldstein show Saturday afternoon

It sure was enjoyable to see LG on with Jen Coffey rather than gushing Amy.  I really enjoyed watching the show and yes did order!

Super Contributor

Re: Refreshing Lori Goldstein show Saturday afternoon

I watched but didn't order. Even tho I have a lot of her stuff, I still think she is way over priced, and most of her things lose their shape in the first wash!!

Trusted Contributor

It's great that they mix it up now and then ~ something for everyone, because I love Lori with Amy Heart

Honored Contributor

I couldn't resist the half price lavish blouse! Actually I'm really digging her woven stuff

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yes, wonderful show; wonderful LOGO choices.

Btw, as I've previously said,  DH sure likes Jennifer...........In a very respectable way.

Likes her personality, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

The only tops I like by Lori are her tees with a straight hem.  I have to say they are very thin compare to isaac's pima cotton tees.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

It sure was enjoyable to see LG on with Jen Coffey rather than gushing Amy.  I really enjoyed watching the show and yes did order!

I have noticed when I turn to Q during the day it is 100 times better.  People are calmSmiley Happy and no one is walking around

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@just wonder wrote:

I have noticed when I turn to Q during the day it is 100 times better.  People are calmSmiley Happy and no one is walking around

I would totally agree with you ....

Super Contributor

I missed the show but just checked the items recently aired for the show and looks like it was a good one. Added a few items to my wishlist. The former host of Monday night Logo show is the one I cannot stand and who doesn't mesh well with Lori at all.  I rather like Amy and Lori together, yes it can be a bit manic at times but the two geniunely seem to like each other and work well together in my opinion. Uh, not so much with that other host. Jenn is a good host and I enjoy her hosting fashion shows.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.