Respected Contributor

Re: Referring to Anybody TSV

Sorry, I do not see anyone dressed in this kind of clothing! It must sell because it is ON all the time. Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

I love pajamas, they're a cozy reward for a busy day....clothes are for the outside world, when I'm home it's me time in pajamas. I'm passing on the Anybody TSV, I'm waiting for my favorite Cuddl Duds elbow sleeve set to get in new prints.

Super Contributor

I have on pj's unless I'm going out - retired & want comfort. I have winter pj's, Falll/Spring ones and a few summer ones. i also own lots of lounge items. Hiwevet, I have enough that I doubt I'll need more for several years. 

we all have different likes and needs. I have no use for many things shown - shorts, crops, tanks, sandals, etc. but I don't expect them to stop showing them just because I'm not interested. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

QVC needs to get over the pjs and move on.  They've run it into the ground.  We're no longer in sloppy, lie around the house mode, at least most of us aren't.

@Kachina624   Oh wow. I so agree. I find even on days at home, I do get "dressed" even if knit pants and a nice tee. I feel better not slumping around and don't want to change out of pjs if I need to run out for something....or God forbid, answer the door...in pjs?

Super Contributor

@bronxgal1 wrote:

I agree!! STOP WITH THE PAJAMAS!! We can go to ANY store and buy pajamas!!!

Yes, we can. But I'm looking for a specific style, fabric, and price point. Harder than you think. These fit the bill!