Honored Contributor

Re: Reese Witherspoon would be perfect on the Q!

[ Edited ]

@Swissguy wrote:

Just because it was reported that she said or acted in a certain way ---doesn't actually mean it happened. And if she did make a mistake and wasn't kind--I know I too have done that when not feeling well or if I have had a bad day.....

That said I do still like her look and feel that the Q would benefit from having more fashion items---not just the basics like Denim and Company--- to try get customer that haven't shopped on the Q before.  They could have something for everyone!  All different styles and price points!

I thought this was a nice look--although I dont think its from her line:

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 7.01.29 AM.png

It did happen.  It was on tape.  In public, she reportedly hates anyone to acknowledge she's a celebrity and doesn't want to be interviewed, etc.  Then, when she needed to be important,  she certainly used it.  She was rude to the cops.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

It can't be fun being a celebrity.

Trusted Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

It isn't  fun to be a regular person a lot of the time, either.  As a celebrity, I think you get a lot of advantages, as well as the inconvenience of being "noticed", which I think from the start you know is going to happen and that you even court, in the beginning, anyway.

No, bad behavior is bad behavior, and in this incident, she behaved REALLY badly. 

Trusted Contributor

@misschristy wrote:

I wouldn't buy from someone who speaks to cops like that.  I don't need a celebrity on QVC, I like real designers.  I'm really sick of Hollywood. 

Me, too.  I am beyond sick of Hollywood.  I was thinking maybe because it's because I'm just getting older and crankier, but lately I can bearly stand to hear about these characters. 

Honored Contributor

@blueroses47 wrote:

@misschristy wrote:

I wouldn't buy from someone who speaks to cops like that.  I don't need a celebrity on QVC, I like real designers.  I'm really sick of Hollywood. 

Me, too.  I am beyond sick of Hollywood.  I was thinking maybe because it's because I'm just getting older and crankier, but lately I can bearly stand to hear about these characters. 

They cry when paps stalk them, but when they need help or a table at a hot restaurant, they use their celebrity.  They want it both ways, and that's what annoys me.

She behaved very badly and acted like an entitled brat.  I think she's darling and has cute movies, but my opinion of her has drastically changed after that incident and how rude she was.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I didn't know she had a clothing line but I it's no surprise.  Every middle aged actress who has aged out in Hollywood has a either a clothing line or a skincare line or a makeup line.  She looks cute in that picture but I think that's the way we're all dressing now.  Cute top, jeans, sandals...nice bag.   

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@blueroses47 wrote:

@misschristy wrote:

They cry when paps stalk them, but when they need help or a table at a hot restaurant, they use their celebrity.  They want it both ways, and that's what annoys me.

She behaved very badly and acted like an entitled brat.  I think she's darling and has cute movies, but my opinion of her has drastically changed after that incident and how rude she was.

I read she apologized profusely and was a bit tipsy, thus the out of character behavior. My son met her in a restaurant and said she was very friendly and even prettier in person...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

I didn't know she had a clothing line but I it's no surprise.  Every middle aged actress who has aged out in Hollywood has a either a clothing line or a skincare line or a makeup line.  She looks cute in that picture but I think that's the way we're all dressing now.  Cute top, jeans, sandals...nice bag.   

IMO her line is far different than the IMO sometimes D list-lesser quality celebrity clothing lines we see on the home shopping networks.  She has really nice quality, a good selection, real customer service, etc.  She's not slapping her name on a label and going on tv once a month.

Valued Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

I know and everything is under such scrutiny!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN I have read several articles also, and as you mentioned who knows if these are even true?