Honored Contributor

Re: Reese Witherspoon at Nordstrom's

@itiswhatitis I found out about her line from seeing it mentioned in magazines (she has a few Draper James stores too). Reese is always wearing it too, she looks great because she's so cute and petite and youthful. The short skirts and dresses wouldn't look good on me.

I had a thread about Draper James a while back, I loved a green and navy leaf type print they had.

The Nordstrom pieces look like the styles on her site, in different prints. That red floral top is very cute.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Very cute things.

Love the little skirts!

Occasional Contributor

Cute but most of it is very skimpy. I think a lot of the pieces would be better suited in little girls' sizes than for adults

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Inspired by her Southern heritage, Reese Witherspoon's line of apparel and accents—including exclusive-to-us styles—has arrived.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

I love her style, she's a beautiful petite woman, wish I was young enough to wear her fashions.

Trusted Contributor

I love, love, LOVE Draper James!  My latest acquisition is the striped "howdy" tee shirt, lol!  I have quite a few of her tote bags, each with a different cute southern saying.  Glad to see Nordstroms is carrying some of her things! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@itiswhatitis wrote:

Just saw some offerings by Reese on Nordstrom's.  Her line is supposed to be Southern Chic.  Dresses, skirts, tees, etc.

Everything is being sold under the name of Draper James.....

Main Image - Draper James Stretch Cotton Fit & Flare DressMain Image - Draper James Garden Party Cotton SundressMain Image - Draper James Mary Beth Cotton SundressMain Image - Draper James Cold Shoulder Shirtdress (Nordstrom Exclusive)

Whoever wears that second-to-last blue and white check one ---- are you off down the yellow brick road to see the Wizard.  And Toto too?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

Just saw some offerings by Reese on Nordstrom's.  Her line is supposed to be Southern Chic.  Dresses, skirts, tees, etc.

Everything is being sold under the name of Draper James.....

Main Image - Draper James Stretch Cotton Fit & Flare DressMain Image - Draper James Garden Party Cotton SundressMain Image - Draper James Mary Beth Cotton SundressMain Image - Draper James Cold Shoulder Shirtdress (Nordstrom Exclusive)

Whoever wears that second-to-last blue and white check one ---- are you off down the yellow brick road to see the Wizard.  And Toto too?

I take it you don't like it?  To each his own.  They're ok....don't think the price is for me though @Pearlee

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

I love, love, LOVE Draper James!  My latest acquisition is the striped "howdy" tee shirt, lol!  I have quite a few of her tote bags, each with a different cute southern saying.  Glad to see Nordstroms is carrying some of her things! 

@Julie928 they look like they are for petite gals.  However, it the sizes go up to 14.  True 14?  Dunno.  At least it's an option, right?  Enjoy.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Darling!

"Pure Michigan"