Honored Contributor
This only applies on fashion items regardless of brand, on the same order, going to the same address. It happens ALL the time and is not inconsistent. I use it almost every time I place a clothing order. They mention it quite frequently if you listen.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
On 4/29/2014 wonderwoman100 said:
On 4/29/2014 Venezia said:
On 4/29/2014 wonderwoman100 said:

This isn't new. If your order is all fashion, everything after the first item is half off shipping, regardless of what brand you are buying.

I've ordered different brands before (in the same order) and not gotten reduced S&H. I have gotten it, when I've ordered multiple items within the same brand.

Hi Venezia, Were your items all fashion items? I have been ordering from the Q for years and have always rec'd half off shipping regardless of the brand.

Yes, my items were all clothing (fashion), but it was quite a while ago. I just tried it now and the additional items did come up at half-price S&H. I'll have to keep a closer eye on it in the future. Thanks!

Honored Contributor
On 4/29/2014 kachina624 said: This only applies on fashion items regardless of brand, on the same order, going to the same address. It happens ALL the time and is not inconsistent. I use it almost every time I place a clothing order. They mention it quite frequently if you listen.

i have been receiving the reduced shipping and handling for years with all of the above stipulations of course.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor
On 4/29/2014 kachina624 said: This only applies on fashion items regardless of brand, on the same order, going to the same address. It happens ALL the time and is not inconsistent. I use it almost every time I place a clothing order. They mention it quite frequently if you listen.
YES!! Exactly. For this reason, I rarely order just one clothing item at a time - almost always two or more. I keep items I want in my Saved Items ready to add to my cart whenever I am ready to order. The savings adds up. Many items ship for $3 or less. Been doing this for years.
Valued Contributor

I thought it had to be the same item like when you buy more save more kind of thing. I don't order many clothes bur something to think about and sometimes the cost of the shipping changes my mind.

Honored Contributor

I once had this happen with mixed beauty, maybe 10 years ago. To be totally honest, I usually go to Sephora or Ulta with a multiple item order because I KNOW I'm getting free shipping above a certain amount.