Honored Contributor
On 2/28/2014 Alsee said: $50 for a lipstick. Oh, it's a "luxury" lipstick so it must be worth it. Just nuts

I bought Lipstick Queen from QVC before and to me it wasn't that great. I did keep it, but would not purchase it again.

Honored Contributor

The prices were high, but I don't personally fault them for doing the occasional higher end show. Frankly, I think it was a nice change of pace from Graver, QF and D&C... No one had to buy, but looking can be fun, though I loved Issac's floral dress and cardigan enough to buy it had it been available in the right size.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor
On 3/1/2014 jackthebear said:
On 2/28/2014 Anonymous2012 said:

I know...$50 for one lipstick is just too much. At first I thought for 50 bucks you get all three...But apparently I thought wrong. And the description says imported...imported from where? I hope not imported from China.

If I am spending that much on a lipstick its from Tom Ford

i own brat pack from lipstick queen's velvet rope collection and it's fantastic. i use it almost daily and it's the most wonderful matte red that applies like butter, lasts and doesn't dry out my lips. i use a lip brush to apply it for a softer, more natural look.

it's become such a staple that i'm going to purchase another tube today. i order from space.nk where i get $10.00 cash back on every $100 i spend plus i go through befrugal for another 5 percent back.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Frequent Contributor
On 2/28/2014 TY said:

The only dress I like is the red Nicole Richie evening gown. I could see someone buying it for a formal event like attending a prom or a wedding. I think a dress like that in a bridal store would be more than $276. Red is a hard color to wear so it would have been nice in a different color, like a dark or royal blue.

That dress was fabulous and probably the one thing I though was a standout among all the show's offerings. It's elegant, timeless and a "value" compared to some of the other outfits. Plus, it's machine-washable--lol. I thought Lisa Rinna's one-shoulder navy with matte gold trim was also sophisticated simplicity.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed the show....nice change of pace from the usual ""fare"" we get....LR's dress was pretty....IM looked good all ""cleaned up"" ....loved the Nicole Richie red gown/dress....

Valued Contributor

Had to laugh at them selling LOGO's expensive top, $412. At the first 5 seconds, LR had her side to the camera and when she looked into the monitor she turned toward the camera so fast it would make your head spin.

Valued Contributor

I liked the IM dress with the florals that he said he photographed. I would have paid the price for it if it were something I could wear....its too young for me and I don't wear a lot of dresses. Most of the items I wouldn't consider wearing or buying.

Lisa selling bronzo jewelry seemed so out of place (kind of rediculous seeing her in that gown selling it) for me and cheapened the ""high-end"" feel of the event that I guess QVC was shooting for.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/1/2014 Wen Woman said:

I liked the IM dress with the florals that he said he photographed. I would have paid the price for it if it were something I could wear....its too young for me and I don't wear a lot of dresses. Most of the items I wouldn't consider wearing or buying.

Lisa selling bronzo jewelry seemed so out of place (kind of rediculous seeing her in that gown selling it) for me and cheapened the ""high-end"" feel of the event that I guess QVC was shooting for.

I also loved the IM dress but too young for a oldster like me.
Respected Contributor