Frequent Contributor

Recommendations for HSN fashion brands

I'm a long time shopper with QVC, 20+ years. I've not ventured over to HSN yet, but curious if any HSN brands are similar to QVC?  I love D&C, Isaac, and Quacker Factory. Which HSN brands would you recommend?  And, do they have specials like Lunchtime Specials or As Is options, like QVC? Please share any advice for great brands at great prices!

Thank you. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Recommendations for HSN fashion brands

Iman used to be good but she is now all into polyester. Marla Wynn is good but way over priced
Honored Contributor

I like G by Guiliana Rancic, Comfort Codes, Nina Leonard, DG tops (not pants) and Iman.  I don't buy many items from HSN but more than I do from QVC.  If you put items in your "favorites" list you will be notified when the price of the item changes.  I find HSN's  "sales" to be far superior to QVC's!!

Esteemed Contributor

I've been dabbling in a few HSN purchases and have been pleased. Fashion favorites for me are Marla Wynn, Iman, Colleen Lopez. Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

Just dabbled recently after a 20 yr hiatus from HSN.

ordered G by Giuliani (sic)

All returned.  Sizing WAY off from charts...thin, cheap material.  Poorly made.

HSN would NOT allow me to make a free even exchange for size.  I have heard they do now, but I got skunked.

Bye HSN!

Esteemed Contributor

I really like Iman, Colleen Lopez and Democracy (especially the jeans).   G by Guiliana has not worked out well for me as well as DG2.......sizing is all over the board in these two brands, IMO.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like the throws and wraps by Warm & Cozy. My favorite designers are Antthony, Colleen Lopez, DG2 and the beautiful Ms. Iman.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@Happy In the South I happen to like comfort code ladies pj's.They are very simular to cuddle duds.Hope this helps some.

Regular Contributor

My mother has shopped at HSN for at least 25 years. With the exception of Marla Wynne, most of her favorite lines have disappeared.  She shops now occasionally as even MW is hit or miss. Returns have become too costly. Iris Apfel was a favorite of hers.

Trusted Contributor

ÂRe: Recommendations for HSN fashion brands

[ Edited ]

I love Democracy clothing.  It's a national brand but HSN carries it and they have fantastic prices.  HSN sells the identical Democracy items from Democracy's website for half the price or better. 👍

HSN doesn't have lunchtime specials, they do have "As is".

HSN sale pricing puts QVC to shame.  A clearance price is really a clearance price. You can get items for 10 bucks that were 70 or more.

A lot more free shipping days over there, too and coupon codes.

Never had an issue with them and in my opinion they ship faster.