Contributor

Recommendation for lightweight leggings?

I live in Florida and am looking for a pair o plus sizef black leggings to wear under tunic t-shirts, etc.  I'd like it to have some structure but the ones I've tried so far (ex. from Women with Control are heavy and hot).  I don't want to wear rubber! If anyone has an experience or suggestions, thanks in advance! 

Valued Contributor

Re: Recommendation for lightweight leggings?

Go to Amazon and type Leggings Depot into the search. These are the softest, most well made lightweight leggings I have ever worn. I have washed a couple pairs over and over and they are still like new.

Regular Contributor

Costco had some on sale the other day. Sorry, I can't remember the brand. 

Respected Contributor

Women's retail is full of leggings. What is lightweight is subjective. Perhaps you should review websites & go in to stores and check it out yourself. 

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon -order Hue brand. 

Respected Contributor

i always get mine at WM. $3.88. just bought some the other day. I wear mine for the warmth under dresses.

Respected Contributor

I know this can be controversial, but the lightest, softest leggings I've found are from Lularoe.  They have a beautiful, sueded softness that is a real pleasure to wear. They also have a wide waistband instead of a thin elastic.

They are sold through direct marketing--often through Facebook. I was lucky to find a friend who sold them in my area. Never any pressure to buy or to join the "team".

They run about $25 per pair.

Contributor

Thanks to all for your help! Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

I’m plus size. For leggings worn under a tunic or long cardigan to be more like pants, I like Lane Bryant’s Livi line. For leggings to go under a dress like I might wear tights, I like Hue. I get them from Macy’s. On sale, they’re in the $15 range.
Honored Contributor

You want leggings made of cotton.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.