Regular Contributor

Recommendation for comfortable bra

I'm not a fan of Breezies. I'm open to any brand and just what comfort and breathability. Underwire or not; I'm flexible. TIA ladies!

Honored Contributor

Re: Recommendation for comfortable bra

I like Bali bras, not the ones sized small, medium, etc. but those with a band and cup size.  Style #3463.  Never pay more than $20 for one and usually a lot less.  

BTW, I tried Breezies once years ago and the sizing was bizarre.

Contributor

I'm a huge fan of Shapeez. Expensive but worth every dollar to me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wear the  Bali Comfort Revolution Foam Underwire (Style # DF1001) because that particular bra comes in my size 32 band and the thin foam cups give me modesty coverage so I can wear it with anything. It's made with "cool comfort fabric" for wicking. It's so comfy and I'm not the only one who thinks so because there are many women who have written their top-ratings for that bra. 

ETA- I could never find a Breezies bra that was comfortable and I have tried many of them.

Honored Contributor

Warners fit me the very best.  I've tried on every brand.  Warners molded to me.

Esteemed Contributor

This so depends on what you want and what your size is.  Set-in straps?  Unwire?  Sports?  Cotton? Pullover?  Foam?

A 32A needs something very different than a 38F.

Respected Contributor

Playtex 18 hour . Although I do not think I have ever kept any bra on that long. I have tried about every brand and always come back to that. I also like Bali . I wear these when I want the girls to be supported. For around the house (I am retired) I like the Rhonda Sheer (SP?) sold by HSN for comfort and a bit of support.

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody makes a bra that is similar to the "Ahh" bra. I find them very comfy and they launder well. 

Honored Contributor

I have recently tried Talbot's bras and I really like them. Breezies under wires always stabbed me under the arm..They were the worst bra I ever owned

Respected Contributor

I wear a few different styles from Soma that I wear for every day, and wear Wacol sports bras. 

Every time I buy bras, I get fitted to make sure I'm getting the proper size. I highly recommend it. They all fit differently and even the best bra in the world will be miserably uncomfortable if it doesn't fit properly. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~