Honored Contributor

Recommendation for bra washing bags

These "bags" have been a real time saver.  They are called Laundry Science bra washing bags on Amazon.  They have a "cage" construction.  I use them for the foam T shirt bras from Breezies and the new foam bras QVC has bought from Jockey and Bali.  You can put one or two bras into each container and run them through your delicate or regular cycle on your washer on cold.  The spin cycle takes care of all the water that accumulates in the foam.  Previously I was hand washing these bras and it was taking up to three days for them to dry.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Recommendation for bra washing bags

I have several of these bags, they work great when new, but the zipper keeps getting ripped off and the seams rip.

I wish they would last longer.  I am tired of having to resew the zipper in them or using safety pins to keep them together. I hope you have better luck.

Honored Contributor

I just do mine by hand .... dry overnight.  I wash them as I change from day to day so there's only one drying at a time.

I don't put anything "delicate" in the washing machine.

Super Contributor

Nordstrom.com

NORDSTROM LINGERIE Large Lingerie Wash Bag, Main, color, WHITE

New Contributor

I love the bags from Soma.  They are nice and big and don't rip!  Give them a try.

Honored Contributor

@depglass 

Mentioned by others....I like the wash bags from SOMA also.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I still hand wash my bras and they dry overnight.  I have the bags for delicate items and never use them.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

'Believe it or not', I have a small-ish salad spinner I use especially for delicates.  (Have another larger one for lettuce, which I never use.)

Have had it for years...........just spin delicates and bras away, and they are almost dry, no dripping.

Hang on a hanger to fully dry.  

You can find quite a few at thrift shops, from what I recall.

Haven't been to a thrift shop in ages.  The one we had nearby closed. 

Nearest one is about ten miles away.  I'll have to find another one, as I used to enjoy roaming around for 'this and that'.

I'm only guessing that various Dollar type of stores have swayed me away from thrift shops................

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I have the lace bags that I got w/ Breezies under wear. They are great. I think the thing about bras is not to put them in the dryer.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

I user Real Simple wash bags I got at BB&B.  They are large and can hold several underwire lined bras at a time. I even wash my satin pajamas in them. They have a zipper that has a button on it so it clips to secure it so it won't open.  I would also think this would help prevent zipper damage.  Anwway they're great and all my bras whether lacey or plain come out of the washing machine perfect.  Then I line dry them.