Valued Contributor

Recent threads gone, older still here? And why no sub forums?

I have been trying to find threads that were started in the past few days in some of the fashion sub areas that apparently do not exist anymore. As I scroll down, there are threads that have been started today, and then WHAM, nothing until ones that are from weeks and years ago? Who is in charge of these boards? What and how were improvements made? I am seriously at a loss to understand the purpose of so-called improvements that don't seem to have improved anything. 

If someone can explain how we are benefitting from the improvements, I can be convinced. But at the moment, I am ready to find something else to do. I have enjoyed sharing information on different fashion and have learned a lot about beauty products. But this is so very cumbersome without the sub areas and the missing threads that it is not adding any value to my day.

Honored Contributor

Re: Recent threads gone, older still here? And why no sub forums?

Someone I post with found the Bird's Nest from June 2012.  The Bird's Nest from 2015 is AWOL.

I don't know the criteria for anything that I am seeing today.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

I HATE THIS NEW FORMAT!!!! Yes, I am yelling -- not at you cotto22-- but in frustration because my favorite Linea threads are no where to be found and I feel like I have lost my QVC community of fellow Linea shoppers. This format looks all scrambled on my computer screen. It is not working for me at all. I'll miss my Linea friends and wish I'd signed up on the other forum that was set up on Delphii or somewhere else. Wish I'd paid more attention to getting on that forum.

Valued Contributor

There is a - and + sign that changes between brackets at the bottom right corner of this page. If you click it you can tell them your concerns or offer them your suggestions.

Valued Contributor

There is a - and + sign that changes between brackets at the bottom right corner of this page. If you click it you can tell them your concerns or offer them your suggestions.

This is at the very bottom after the policies and information section.  

I asked for Linea sub forums!!!

Honored Contributor

If they had made a cutoff of 100 posts per topic, then this issue would not exist with all these old posts and few of the newer ones.  The obviously perplexed IT people would have been able to better do undertake this transition.  C'est la vie.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks, Bree!

I am calming down about this and will try to navigate through the new format but I do miss my Linea forum and a few others and will request sub-forums.

Respected Contributor

What I am missing and can't understand is why only brand new threads are here, and then ones from April or earlier.  The past few months' threads are in the wind.  Very frustrating!  

I should have bookmarked a few of them because they no doubt exist out there somewhere and a bookmark on my browser may have been able to retrieve them, because the wizards here have obfuscated everything.  

Lots of valuable info not here that would lead to lots of valuable purchases from QVC.  

Occasional Contributor

Regarding this new format -- Ya know, there's an old saying that goes like this:  "If it ain't broke, then don't fix it."  And that's my take on this so-called fix Smiley Happy Smiley Happy I didn't spend all that much time on these forums, but now I'll spend a whole lot less time on them from here on in.