Super Contributor

Recent Joan Rivers TSV shirt - a sizing issue...

For anyone that purchased the recent Joan Rivers TSV, did you find the sleeves short?  I am a very average size and usually don't have problems with sleeves that are too short.  I had ordered the deepest indigo blue and will probably send it back.  Waiting for delivery of the regular wash to see (hope) if it fits any better.  I really like the shirt - but will return both if the sleeves are not long enough. 😞

New Contributor

Re: Recent Joan Rivers TSV shirt - a sizing issue...

I ordered this shirt in the medium wash but haven't received it yet.  Others have said it runs large....

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Sleeves were okay for me, but I probably have a shorter arm than most.  I didn't care for the flared fit....didn't look that full to me on TV.  I sent it back.  Never do that with Joan's designs.

Respected Contributor

Mine haven't arrived yet, thanks for the heads up on the sleeves.

However, I never leave my long sleeves down; they're always rolled up, so it might not matter to me.

Lots of mixed reviews on this boyfriend shirt, but there was so much to adore. COUNT ME as one who doesn't mind returning and appreciates being able to try clothes on at home, wear them, and then decide.

{No longer a fan of crawling through the malls!}

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine and the loved the feel of the fabric. The fib was great for me. I'm a small but carry my weight in my middle. I have long arms and the sleeves just fit. I plan on rolling them up so I kept it. I washed it yesterday so I'm expecting it to shrink a tad in the sleeve length which is not an issue for me. I have Joan's seersucker boyfriend shirts that are the same style as this and the fit was the same. It's the length in the shirt that I love and the pockets. This is my new "find" for running my errands in this heat.