Respected Contributor

@equss  Please let me know how you like the lavender jacket.  It looks so pretty in the video and is definitely not a color that I already have.  I had considered cancelling my waitlist order and trying it (only color available in my size).

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@equss  Please let me know how you like the lavender jacket.  It looks so pretty in the video and is definitely not a color that I already have.  I had considered cancelling my waitlist order and trying it (only color available in my size).

Believe it or not it still hasn't shipped!  Ordered the 3rd and still in process on the 11th.  The EDD is two days from now, but I live out west so it will be at least 10-14 days for me to receive after they ship it.  All they say is we can't cancel but you can return...which of course would  take another several weeks.  Really bad service so hoping color and quality are worth it!  I will let you know @Trudey about the color if it ever arrives.

Respected Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Hi @Trudey and @equss.....I got the lavender jacket in the XS....I LOVE IT!! LOL...it is soft soft soft...fits perfectly...and the color is perfect!!  I also ordered the pants in black reg and they fit perfectly in length which I thought they might be to long as I am only 5'4".  They are made really well and super comfy and warm.  

I am on waitlist for some more pants in grey and the blue....hope I get them...also placed order for the XS grey TSV hoodie....to bad most all colors are sold out....I would have bought one in the wine and the blue.  

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Hi @Trudey and @equss.....I got the lavender jacket in the XS....I LOVE IT!! LOL...it is soft soft soft...fits perfectly...and the color is perfect!!  I also ordered the pants in black reg and they fit perfectly in length which I thought they might be to long as I am only 5'4".  They are made really well and super comfy and warm.  

I am on waitlist for some more pants in grey and the blue....hope I get them...also placed order for the XS grey TSV hoodie....to bad most all colors are sold out....I would have bought one in the wine and the blue.  

@tsavorite Thanks!  I'm glad that you love your new lilac hoodie.  Since I'm probably not going to get my waitlist order, I decided to go ahead and order it in lilac.  I have nothing in that color, so it will be a nice change for me.  I'm still not sure about sizing, but ordered the medium (sometimes have to size up to large in IM).  The reviews on this hoodie are great...hope it works for me.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Recent Issac tsv

[ Edited ]

My order is still in process.  I don't even want it anymore because I've spent way too much time trying to get it and checking on why it still in process!!  Of course, they won't let me cancel and I tried a week ago. I was told they'd send a replacement expedited but that is now cancelled because they say the orig order is about to ship with the typical sloooow shipping.   I'm truly done shopping here and my only regret is losing one skincare item I have on AD when I cancel.  

Respected Contributor

@equss  I understand your frustration.  The inconsistent shipping irritates me too.  Sometimes an item ships right away and other times it sits in process for a week.  I've been a QVC customer since the beginning and I miss the days when I would receive my order in in 3 to 5 days.  Like you, I often don't even want my order after I have to wait so long to receive it.

Honored Contributor

I find that Isaac's things are all beautifully made.  Top knotch quality.  I didn't buy that hoodie because it was hard for me to visualize the fabric.  So, that day I bought another of his hoodies that was the sweatshirt material I wanted.

Respected Contributor

Re: Recent Issac tsv

[ Edited ]

@equss wrote:

My order is still in process.  I don't even want it anymore because I've spent way too much time trying to get it and checking on why it still in process!!  Of course, they won't let me cancel and I tried a week ago. I was told they'd send a replacement expedited but that is now cancelled because they say the orig order is about to ship with the typical sloooow shipping.   I'm truly done shopping here and my only regret is losing one skincare item I have on AD when I cancel.  

@equss  That stinks and I hear you!  I have had quite a few things go wonky with the Q too!  I had a AD IT Brush Love/travel size that was supposed to ship back in early Aug...they had that beauty day thing and sold all quanity out....well they didn't honor the AD customers and mine went to backordered.  A month later no change and item won't come up...just says sorry sold out!  I had to order over the holiday weekend directly from IT cosmetics the brush cleaner...at least they had free shipping and 10% off so I got 2 bottles and cancelled my backordered AD with Q.  So AD doesn't work either it's hit or miss.  

Then I send back items for exchange and they don't do that either.  Today I called about another one I had...and she fixed it but then I check online and she charged me for shipping again when she told me it was their fault and no shipping would be charged....so I have to call CS in the morning.

And I have caught quite a few of my returns not being processed on my CC...it will show return here at Q in the order status area but no refund actually gets processed...I have to re-check to be sure...I am abit behind but now I don't trust that system anymore and I should double check I really got the refund.  

I hope you get your hoodie soon...I love mine...but I agree waiting all this time just takes the "joy" right out of it.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Indigo and I really like it, it will be a perfect jacket to wear in early Winter when the temps are around 40 or 45

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor
I received mine yesterday...almost two weeks to ship ! I agree the quality is good and fit true, but the hood on mine is HUGE...no way I could even wear it up if I wanted to (usually don't). Anyone else notice that?