Valued Contributor

Re: Received the TSV slim jeans and pants today. Almost perfect except>>>>>>>&a

Got mine on Friday, I am very pleased.

They fit great I an 5'11 so I am always happy when I can get a pant in a longer length.

I got black and the color is very saturated. just tried then on and really gave then the once over and so far so good, but have not worn them to work yet.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Received the TSV slim jeans and pants today. Almost perfect except>>>>>>>&g

My burgundy and olive finally arrived today.  They run a bit too snug in the size 4, but the 6 might be too loose and I'm afraid to take a chance given that it costs so much for postage.  So they will go back.  It's a shame because I feel that if I were in a B&M store and could try on several sizes in both petite & regular, I'd end up with a couple of pairs of these that actually fit.  But it's too expensive to do it by mail!

Also, for those who like a long rise in their pants, these jeans definitely have a looooong rise. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I got the burgundy in my usual petite size and they fit great, I guess I was lucky.

Respected Contributor

In reading the reviews and the comments here it seems that the general consensus is to size up in the colored version and to stay with your regular size in the standard denim.  But how was the quality overall? Sizing issues aside, are they nice pants?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Received the TSV slim jeans and pants today. Almost perfect except>>>>>>>&g

I bought two pair of the colored denim pants and both will be returned.  I ordered my regular size and yes they fit, but they are a strange cut and not flattering IMO.

I am sorry I failed in my resolution to NOT buy clothes from QVC any more because of the sizing issues.

I have a pair of IM's most recent pants offering and don't care for them either so everything will go back via my own shipping so I don't have to pay an arm & a leg to QVC's profits by using their label.

Very disappointed.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wish I had seen the presentations - that might have made me not buy them.  I went off the click here measurements.

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much for that feedback @GinaV24.  I'm sorry your purchases didn't work out for you.  I have a lot of trouble with D&C for some reason so I don't typically jump in.  Isaac's pants on the other hand always fit me like they were tailor made.

Valued Contributor

Mine fit perfectly , the quality is very good I oredered black and the color is dark and very saturated.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fbm8282lsm Did you order your regular size or size up in the black? It sounds like most folks had to size up.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Charcoal and Antique Denim.  The fit is very different for each.  The Charcoal comes higher on the waist like mom jeans and while I love the color it picks up lint from everywhere just like the Denim and Co bootcut leggings that I bought a long time ago in black.  Regarding the "soft stretch," it's not like the Denim and Co soft stretch ankle pants that had a faux fly....now those were just right.  

Also, the Charcoal fits like a straight leg pant not a slim leg.  The Antique Denim does fit like a slim leg pant.