Trusted Contributor

Received the March Susan Graver TSV did you and what is your verdict?

This is my first piece of clothing that I have ever bought from QVC. The quality is better than I thought it would be. I buy most all of my tee shirts from landsend or talbots and the quality at these two outfits have declined DRAMATICALLY in since 2009. The quality of these two shirts are pre-2009 to me. The weight of the fabric is nice not flimsey and not see through it also feels nice in the hand. The shouders fit great I am 5'1'' and 4p also the under arm area fits great too I bought the XXS. The lenghth, however, is very long. It is a tunic lenght to me. I am going to have to wear these shirts as a tunic with skinny belts. Even though I am a petite size I think that these tops should be shorter even for an averaged sized woman. But the lenght is not a deal breaker for me. Most of the time I find t shirts too short and it doesn't cover the middle right.I am going to give these a go and see how they look. I bought the green combo and the colors are better than I expected.I don't have anything in emerald green so it is automatically an update just for the color.

I received a new landsend catalog today and a talbots catalog and they both have similar tops and they are more expensive. The design on the elbow sleeve is larger on me than I thought but when I tried it on and turned around and really looked at it is is very different than anything I have in my closet. My wardrobe is full of classics and lately it is boring me to death. So that being said I am going to take another plunge today and purchase Isaac's TSV in blue in XXS and I hope that I will be just as satisfied.