Respected Contributor

Received the Logo TSV and Teardrop Vest Today

Boy did i look stupid!!!!!  Looking at me in the mirror i just burst out laughing.  I looked like Leah did!!!!  And one of the two items smelled funny and instantly my nose started running.  Fabric was thin on the TSV.  Back they are going. Lesson learned.  No more of this line for this kid.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Received the Logo TSV and Teardrop Vest Today

Learned my lesson a few years ago.  Clothing looked ridiculous and the fabric was so cheap. Never again -  and those high prices.  Just don't get the entire line.

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Boy did i look stupid!!!!!  Looking at me in the mirror i just burst out laughing.  I looked like Leah did!!!!  And one of the two items smelled funny and instantly my nose started running.  Fabric was thin on the TSV.  Back they are going. Lesson learned.  No more of this line for this kid.

That should have been your first clue.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie Oh well ya never know till you try...just try not to go there again...always remember.

Esteemed Contributor

$7 to learn a lesson is a real pain.  Thank goodness I came to my senses and cancelled.  It really had a uniboob look and the ruffle was darling for an 10 year old and under.

Valued Contributor

Someone posted Saturday that the TSV reminded them of the hippo from Disney's Fantasia. I just can't get that image out of my mind!

IMG_1367.JPG

Trusted Contributor

I posted on the TSV day that it was a cute top----for my kindergarten girls.  Lori's color palette is beautiful, but her clothes, mostly, look terrible on the models.  Really look at them next time.  Not flattering.  IMHO.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Where is the deer eating popcorn?

ugggh...we  had a day of this on the airing day, and now we are going to have all of this after those who ordered received.

hamster wheel...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I don't know about the deer eating the popcorn but thought this might do:

Image result for not this again meme

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Where is the deer eating popcorn?

ugggh...we  had a day of this on the airing day, and now we are going to have all of this after those who ordered received.

hamster wheel...

@winamac1

You're assuming they actually purchased.....