Respected Contributor

Re: Received the Logo TSV and Teardrop Vest Today

Seriously ladies, I want to hear this, as I thought the same thing before it aired.  On Thursday, a poster gave us the Item # before her post was POOFED ... and I was able to view prior to Saturday.   Honest reviews are how I make educated decisions to buy or not to buy....I don't consider it bashing (most of the time).

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Seriously ladies, I want to hear this, as I thought the same thing before it aired.  On Thursday, a poster gave us the Item # before her post was POOFED ... and I was able to view prior to Saturday.   Honest reviews are how I make educated decisions to buy or not to buy....I don't consider it bashing (most of the time).

If only people weren't so very unkind in the way they feel the need to express their opinions of LOGO clothes.  Really?  Is that Disney graphic necessary?  How very, very unkind some of you posters are.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

LipstickDiva wrote:

Image result for not this again meme

Honestly, Pearley ... I know there are those who do 'pick on' Lori's line, but this pic is how I feel every time I must pay $7 to return an item (and LOGO is all I usually buy)....I've kept more than I have returned (returned only due to sizing issues--not because I looked like that dancing hippo.)    Peace and Love~.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee. I do not know you but I know you like logo, that's fine with me.

Do you ever think people do this just to get a rise out of you. I know sometimes if you do not post your thoughts, I think to myself, Pearly must out and about or ill.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Boy did i look stupid!!!!!  Looking at me in the mirror i just burst out laughing.  I looked like Leah did!!!!  And one of the two items smelled funny and instantly my nose started running.  Fabric was thin on the TSV.  Back they are going. Lesson learned.  No more of this line for this kid.

Try not to judge the entire line by one item. I have found in the past that sometimes I just get something that does not suit me but it is only that one item that fails to impress me. I like some of Logo just like I like some of Linea.....but not everything is right for me. I pick and choose with lines of clothing and have a wardrobe that I really enjoy and best of all I receive compliments.Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

I posted the hippo picture because I thought it was funny and that most people with a sense of humor would appreciate it. I don't know why discussing Logo causes some posters to get so upset. Please let us express our opinion.

I love Logo and have a closet full; however, that TSV was not very flattering. It was too short and the pleating added bulk right at the hips. If it didn't look good on the models it probably wouldn't look good on an average woman. Even the best designers occasionally miss the mark.