Trusted Contributor

Received quilted jacket today!

Navy Jacket just arrived, & it is lovely. Fits as though made for me. I took a medium, as my size is 10. I am just under 5'4". Even the sleeves are a perfect length. Many times I wear a small in Linea jackets, but this one is perfect in medium. Expecting a new pair of jeans similar to Jac's, so I'll look like her - LOL!
Honored Contributor

Re: Received quilted jacket today!

What top did you put underneath the quilted jacket, NYCMarian?

I am expecting mine maybe tomorrow.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

I don't have any Linea cotton shirts, but I have the crepe-back satin shirt of about three years ago, the old boat neck WK in navy, a Marla Wynne blue crepe shirt, and a pale blue rayon big shirt that is a bit longer then the jacket. All look good, at least to me. I was also thinking that a navy or red striped tee might be fun. Also have dark red jeans I will try. If only it was spring!
Respected Contributor

So glad to hear you like it. I'm looking forward to getting mine. I originally only wanted the navy, but got sucked into buying the aubergine too since it was a OTO. I am one who will buy multiples in a style I like, but wasn't going to do that with this piece since it is so distinctive. Oh well. I hope it fits me well.

Frequent Contributor

NYCMarian--I received my jacket today as well. I got the navy also. Love it! I debated between the medium and large and finally decided to order the large. I usually wear a 12 in numeric sizing. So glad I got the Large. I think the medium would have been too tight around the middle. Sometimes in a large, the shoulders are too big on me, but this jacket fits perfectly everywhere. I tried it on over the navy posh knit turtleneck and it looks great. I am really tempted to go back and order the aubergine but will try to rein myself in.

I have been going back periodically and ordering various pieces from Louis's last visit. Today it was the black dress. I look forward to hearing from ladies who have received that item as to fit, etc. It looks like a perfect LBD for many occasions.

Esteemed Contributor

mine is supposed to be out for delivery today. Now I really hope that I ordered the correct size since I went with a medium based on the click here measurements. That's what I usually wear in LDO but I don't want it to be tight. guess I'll have to wait and see.

Valued Contributor

I usually wear a small in jackets, but I sized up to a med. because it looked fitted on the model and I wanted to wear a blouse/sweater with it. Perfect fit, glad I sized up. The small would have fitted but would have been a little tight especially with it being snapped up or closed. Got both colors today. Tried it on with the Wk v-neck sweaters and Wk navy pants, and aubergine wk skirt. Looks divine. Will wear this a lot.

Honored Contributor

Received both navy & aubergine jackets today, they are so nice. I love them, ordered medium even tho I have fairly wide shoulders and wondered if I chose right. Happy to report that they fit me great. I love the soft feel of these jackets. The length is right at tops of my hips. Enough stretch so not tight across shoulders and can easily close the snaps. I have the stone Kate shirt, will be perfect under either one really, also have the white wing collar shirt, that will look great under the navy as well as any navy wk top as well as many other tops in my closet.

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

How cute are we!!!
Super Contributor

Got my Navy and Aubergine jackets today and LOVE these jackets! So comfy, soft and those stripes on the inside look so cute when the jacket moves and shows the inside. I fall exactly between 2 plus sizes, sigh ... and the larger size is better for me in this jacket, although I may have the tailor take it in a bit up top ... I was trying so hard to ONLY buy Navy; Aubergine is beautiful and I'm so glad I splurged on both.