Respected Contributor

Received my TSV Spanx leggings.......

I really like them.......nice quality.  My only issue is I listened too much to the hosts and some of the posts on this forum when it came to sizing.............I originally ordered a small....after listening to hosts talk about sizing up etc., I changed my order to a medium....should have gone with my gut and stayed with the small

I'm returning for an exchange to the size I need.  I'm a little worried because the only other time I returned an item for exchange, all they did was credit my account instead of sending me another item...........no explanation, no nothing.  I hope it doesn't happen this time because I really do want the leggings.  Lesson learned!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Received my TSV Spanx leggings.......

Check to see if the size that you want is in stock.  If it is, there shouldn't be a problem with an exchange.  I did have a credit issued to me a few years ago for a sweater.  My size wasn't in stock, so I was given a credit.  

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I really like them.......nice quality.  My only issue is I listened too much to the hosts and some of the posts on this forum when it came to sizing.............I originally ordered a small....after listening to hosts talk about sizing up etc., I changed my order to a medium....should have gone with my gut and stayed with the small

I'm returning for an exchange to the size I need.  I'm a little worried because the only other time I returned an item for exchange, all they did was credit my account instead of sending me another item...........no explanation, no nothing.  I hope it doesn't happen this time because I really do want the leggings.  Lesson learned!

If I were you, I would contact CS first to insure you get an exchange and not just a credit again.

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL

I absolutely get your concern with the exchange! Evine does it to me ! "i'd like a larger size please' 'Here's your money back!' Grrrr... As a matter of fact that happened with THEIR TTV legging!

Respected Contributor

The bad thing is if they don't give you the exchange you want, it goes on your account as a return, but with no explanation as to why..........a ding against your account.

Valued Contributor

I bought them.  Excited to have a pair of leggings that were a cut above the usual.  Spanx, how can I go wrong.  I took all of the advice on air to size up.  So got a large instead of my usual medium. When they came I looked at them and thought, OK, they look right....but made the mistake of not trying them on right away.  I took them on a trip, a week later, to wear to a very special party with a cute short sweater dress.  What a nightmare.  They are impossibly thick, and HUGE in the top part.  I was pulling them up all night.  A lot of money down the drain. I didn't return them because I had worn them...and tugged them all night!

Respected Contributor

@HULAGIRL

I am returning two Legacy leggings this week.  As with you, my instinct said to order a Med..., but reviewers indicated "they ran big" so I ordered Small.   And "small" they were.   Now I will lose about $10 since they are out of my size for an exchange.   Lesson learned.

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

The bad thing is if they don't give you the exchange you want, it goes on your account as a return, but with no explanation as to why..........a ding against your account.

yes...and "the letter". 

Are they still sending those out????

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

Just return these and re-order the small. Then you'll get the size you want. 

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

Nordstrom does sell the Spanx leggings, not sure if they have the same as TSV - just in case!