Honored Contributor

Re: Received my TSV Spanx leggings.......

@Fifi1 wrote:

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I really like them.......nice quality.  My only issue is I listened too much to the hosts and some of the posts on this forum when it came to sizing.............I originally ordered a small....after listening to hosts talk about sizing up etc., I changed my order to a medium....should have gone with my gut and stayed with the small

I'm returning for an exchange to the size I need.  I'm a little worried because the only other time I returned an item for exchange, all they did was credit my account instead of sending me another item...........no explanation, no nothing.  I hope it doesn't happen this time because I really do want the leggings.  Lesson learned!

Nordstrom does sell the Spanx leggings, not sure if they have the same as TSV - just in case!   

They don't have that camo.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@Retiredpsych wrote:

A lot of money down the drain. I didn't return them because I had worn them...and tugged them all night!

I see this comment all the time on reviews and wish I could reach out and correct the person.  So happy to have the opportunity here.

You ABSOLUTELY CAN RETURN after you've worn an item at QVC as long as it falls under the 30 day return period.  You can return after you've washed an item. Heck, they repeatedly say you can wear shoes for the entire month and still return them. Some issues will only come to light after you've done those things.  Doesn't mean a person should take advantage of this, but you shouldn't feel like you wasted your money either.  

I can't tell by your post if you are talking about the current TSV or not, but, if you are, just return them.  You can even comment that you tried wearing them one day and had to keep pulling up.  They will accept them back. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you Alter Ego!  I guess I do know that I can return them....it is just that leggings are like panty hose (personal item), and I just thought it was icky to return them.  But thank you!  I will get over myself next time and certainly return them!!

Respected Contributor

I finally got my leggings this past week (I'd been waitlisted for the black camo).  I am surprised reading this thread that folks found their regular size worked. I sized up not one, but two sizes.  Here was my thought process: I carry my weight in the middle with relatively trim hips and thighs. Leggings drive me nuts when they roll around my belly because it makes me self-conscious about my number one figure issue.  Sizing up worked perfectly and the fit is exactly what I wanted.  The quality is well above average.

Having gotten my fit right, I must say they feel more like a Fall/Winter clothing item because of the thickness. The timing of this TSV set me up to expect something a little thinner. Not a big deal but in a month I won't get much wear from them until September.

Respected Contributor

I also got my size exchange pair.......they fit perfectly.  The next time I'm not llistening to the hosts when they tell me to size up!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrl

i size up one size for their leggings. that works for me.

i probably could squeeze into my regular size, but i would feel like a compactor. LOL

i carry my weight in my hips and booty.

love their leggings......they are expensive, but the quality is excellent. i would buy them in any color or print that they make.

i wear them during three seasons. the only time they wont work is  in the summer.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45

I definitely could have just sized up one and made it work but I'm not at all unhappy with having gone up 2. They are completely comfy around the waist and tummy while the legs are still plenty form fitting without being tight.  

Agree with you that the quality is great.