Trusted Contributor

Received my Isaac TSV sweater and love it

I received my TSV Isaac sweater in black in XXS and it fits perfectly.  I was so worried whether it would fit but I had ordered something else previously in the Basso line and it was too big in the XS and it was just not the fit that I like so I ordered this in the smaller size and that worked.  The style is really nice and the quality.  This is my first Isaac purchase.  Hope you all like your sweater too.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Received my Isaac TSV sweater and love it

@miata1, I received today and the sweaters fit perfectly.  I also ordered the matching tanks, and they seem a little big.  After checking the size chart, I don't feel comfortable returning for a smaller size, so I just might take them to a tailor and have them altered.  I don't have any knit tanks, so I am thinking that they need to fit a little larger.  Today, I am wearing a SG tank and I put it against the Isaac tank.  The SG is bigger, so it must be the fabric.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Frequent Contributor

I love mine too! I'm small and most of the clothing offered on QVC is cut too large, even in XX small. But I took a chance and got the navy - it fits beautifully! I love the fabrication and the weight of the knit. So much fashion inspo, even for the summer. Great purchase!
Frequent Contributor

There is no such word as fabrication when relating to clothing! Just sayin'

Contributor

Fabrication means the manufacturing of. So it can certainly apply to a piece of clothing. Just sayin'. Not being snarky so please

don't take it that way.

Respected Contributor

Received mine and I love it.  Fits beautifully, color soft green very flattering I also bought the matching tank - this is a great buy for me and I am very pleased with these two pieces.