Honored Contributor

Received my IM TSV Jean Jacket

I am undecided, thought it would be lighter weight, and it not a all cropped, it comes down past my waist, way past it.

Has any one else received their jacket yet?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Received my IM TSV Jean Jacket

They got them out fast.  I didn't buy one, I have more jean jackets than I can wear but my friend brought her's over for me to see.  She's thinking of returning hers because she wanted a cropped jacket to wear with maxi dresses and that jacket is no cropped, not even close.  

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox - I received it today and just tryed it on.  It hits just above my hips, so the length is OK for me.  What I don't like is the length of the sleeves.  They are so long and cover my hand.  If I keep the jacket, I will have cuff them up.  There is no way I could wear it as is, so not sure if I will keep or not.

Super Contributor

Ha! The reason I did not even consider it, because it WAS cropped. Oh well, money saved.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for all your reviews.  Might I make a suggestion?  It would be helpful to know your height.  Since I am 5' 10", i didn't order because the description of the jacket was cropped. 

When reading  reviews, if someone says that the sleeves are too long, this is a good thing for me.  Seeing the articles of clothing on the live models don't always help, as I have found that many times the models are wearing clothes a size too small.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@luvzchiz wrote:

Thanks for all your reviews.  Might I make a suggestion?  It would be helpful to know your height.  Since I am 5' 10", i didn't order because the description of the jacket was cropped. 

When reading  reviews, if someone says that the sleeves are too long, this is a good thing for me.  Seeing the articles of clothing on the live models don't always help, as I have found that many times the models are wearing clothes a size too small.

@luvzchiz - I am 5'4" .  As I said in my earlier post, the length was good, but the sleeves were way too long. Hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine today and the fit is perfect.  It is a little heavier than I thought; but, since I am always cold just about everywhere that I go, that is ok with me.  I am 5 ft 6 and the jacket hits me at my hip bone, so not too short.  The sleeves are a little long, but I always cuff them anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@twinsister

Thank you! Yes. 

Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl  Thanks for mentioning your height.

Honored Contributor

No way would I buy.  I'm about five 8.  It was super cropped.  Cropped-not a good look on one above five 4. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"