Honored Contributor

Received my Breezies TSV and I love it!!!!!!

I ordered the soft cup in my regular size and it fits great, and is super comfortable, and feels very soft. I have it on today and no issued other than super comfortable-glad I purchased it, I may just have to order another!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Received my Breezies TSV and I love it!!!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I ordered the soft cup in my regular size and it fits great, and is super comfortable, and feels very soft. I have it on today and no issued other than super comfortable-glad I purchased it, I may just have to order another!!!!!

I love mine too, I'm so glad I ordered and actually the price is only a few dollars more now so I went ahead and ordered 3 more since they fit so nicely and felt so good. 

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine yesterday (ordered 2) and, sadly, I really didn't like it as well as the original Breezie rose bra. I plan to return it; it just didn't fit as well as the original one. Too bad.

Super Contributor

I just received my bras today.  I got an underwire and wire free.  Love them both and they fit so good and feel great.  I am going to check the other colors also.  I would love more of these. 

Esteemed Contributor

Judging from the recent styles presented, the Breezies team does seem to have stepped up their game.  It would be nice if they started making every style size start with the 32 band.  More often than not they start at 34.  I know they have a few styles on QVC.com which are available in as small as 32A.