Respected Contributor

Received and returned the LG tsv top

Darn it. I loved the color, mallard. But so much fabric hanging and swinging off the bust line was unflattering. As was the long backside. I think it looked bulky and added pounds. Reviews look mostly favorable. Glad it worked for some. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Re: Received and returned the LG tsv top

@fairydogmother    Thanks for the report.  Mine will arrive in a day or two.  I don't like full, maternity-like tops so mine will probably go back too. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother - my order just shipped a couple of days ago and has not been delivered yet. Sorry to read about your disappointment. I will let you know my review soon

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@fairydogmother    Thanks for the report.  Mine will arrive in a day or two.  I don't like full, maternity-like tops so mine will probably go back too. 

I didn't say it but I did look kind of prego. But at my age ppl might assume I was concealing a big belly or a medical condition. Either way, not the image I'm going for. Lol

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

That's the very reason I did not order it. It looked like a maternity top, to much fabric around the stomach and beyond. I'm really not a big fan of Logo anyway so no loss for me. For those who loved it, enjoy your purchase

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  I just received mine today (one of them) and I didn't think it was big or baggy AT ALL. I ordered my usual size of Medium and it was perfect. The length of the backside seems perfectly proportional, too. Everybody has different opinions, of course, but I thought you might appreciate hearing a more positive review as you wait for your package. I LOVE this top! 

Contributor

Hate the full ****** looks like maternity. Not my style but looks great on Amy but not so much on vendor!

Esteemed Contributor

@whateverisspecial   Amy looks good in everything

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I get that the Logo "thing" is the long, flowy, A-line tunic.  However, she needs to add some additional tops to the collection, as that once popular trend has waned.  It's fine to keep them in the line since so many of her customers have not tired of them, but she has to offer up some other styles if she wants to draw more customers.

I used to buy a lot of her items but I'm over that style.  I have tried to make some of her tops look a bit more stylish by doing the front tuck, but often they are too long in the back to pull that off.  Additionally, so many of them have those oddly place pockets that make tucking difficult.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@Kachina624  I just received mine today (one of them) and I didn't think it was big or baggy AT ALL. I ordered my usual size of Medium and it was perfect. The length of the backside seems perfectly proportional, too. Everybody has different opinions, of course, but I thought you might appreciate hearing a more positive review as you wait for your package. I LOVE this top! 

@Goldengate8361 - thank you! I'm still waiting for my order - ordered it during the TSV launch show, it finally shipped on 12/30. Order status is not showing an EDD, but it should be sometime next week. 

What's true is what you stated...we all have fashion preferences - something I dislike is loved by others and vice versa. I selectively shop at Q and H, typically a few brands that fit my sense of style. I like the LOGO brand and even if I'm not shopping, I enjoy seeing the new pieces. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri