Trusted Contributor

Re: Received Barefoot Dreams Order

I received mine today in garnet.  Love the color but it is too big so I am returning for a small.  It does not feel as soft as the other things I have from BFD.  It's itchy on my neck.

Honored Contributor

My pink arrived late this afternoon and I love it.  It's just what I expected and hoped it will be.  I already have the garnet so knew it would fit.  Now I have a neutral and a pretty color.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624, glad you like your's....that pink is pretty!  Even if I wanted to exchange my pink...the size I need is sold out.

Respected Contributor

Got my pink last week and love it.  Ordered the black this weekend and it will be at my office tomorrow, when I get in Smiley Happy  This is one of my favorite lines and love each piece I own. I am now able combat the wicked winter air conditioner at the job.

Deb

Honored Contributor

My BD order came today, the TSV that I ordered in my usual size med in BD is the relaxed fit I assumed it would be. I got the pink and it looks more peachy/blush. The Laguna sweater makes me look like a bear, so that's going back. The wrap with the sleeves in it is great looking, I'm keeping that for sure.

Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

I received mine today in garnet.  Love the color but it is too big so I am returning for a small.  It does not feel as soft as the other things I have from BFD.  It's itchy on my neck.

@Equuleus Just curious.....why are you returning it for a different size if it doesn't feel as soft as your other things and it is itchy? I couldn't wear something that was itchy around the neck, but perhaps you plan to wear a turtleneck or scarf so the BD doesn't touch your skin. Heart

I love all five of the ones I got. No itchiness, feels soft to me, and fits perfectly (I sized up).