Honored Contributor

Rec'd my Kate & Mallory TTV tops

I ordered 2 of the TTV K&M mixed media tops.  I rec'd them on Friday and tried them on Friday night.  I ordered the cream with the black/cream border and the royal blue with the royal blue/white animal print.

I went down a size based on the bust measurement.  I was very glad I did.  My normal size would have been way too big through my shoulder area. 

The cream is very sheer.  I am going to try a few different bras with this and see how it works.  I had a white bra on when I tried it on and you could see right through.  I'm thinking a nude bra will be okay.  If not, this may go back because I don't want to put a tank underneath.  The blue is perfect.

I tried it all the way zipped down the sides, unzipped partway up and unzipped all the way.  My favorite look is with it unzipped partway.  Unzipped all the way is a little too loose looking for me.  Unzipped only partway nips me in at the waist a little.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Rec'd my Kate & Mallory TTV tops

Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoy them. When I finally decided to pull the trigger they were out of my size Smiley Frustrated

Meanwhile I just got my $9 jeans back from my mil (she hemmed them), I'm wearing them now, and I couldn't be happier with the purchase!

Respected Contributor

I received my tops. I got the black geo, blue animal and the cream animal.

I like them...they didn't have the cream in my size so I ordered up and it's okay. I think in the lighter color I like it a little roomier. Althought the size is not that different. I thought I might wear a nude tank under it and see how much it shows through.

I like that you can adjust the zippers to get different fits. 

Enjoy your's LD!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received my pink floral one last week.  I love it.  I ordered an xs , and it fits almost perfectly.  I love the length and the fit of it.  It's a little big, but it's certainly not oversized.  I like the zipper though one of my zipper sticks a bit.

Unfortunately the pink in my size is sold out so I can't reorder another one in my size.

All is all it's a winner.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"