Super Contributor

Rec'd LOGO TSV (with snaps!)

I had ordered early and it arrived earlier in the week, but it was only this morning I had time to go down and pick up the package.

LOVE IT! I got the black. Fabric is like the earlier hoodie/zipper version (have that one in black and in cider).

Bottom line: glad I bought it. I hope Lori brings in some other colors ... I want another one in an ivory/frost or almond/tan/beige.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rec'd LOGO TSV (with snaps!)

So glad you like it. I'm waiting for mine in black too. Does it fit like the earlier TSV?
Super Contributor

On 1/2/2015 AGV said: So glad you like it. I'm waiting for mine in black too. Does it fit like the earlier TSV?

Yes ... fit is about the same.

Honored Contributor

Kathleen, I'm glad that you like your new Logo item. Isn't it nice to start the new year with a new item? This year, for me, it's shoes LOL

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I didn't order, but if I had, black would have been my choice too. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2015 Bird mama said:

Kathleen, I'm glad that you like your new Logo item. Isn't it nice to start the new year with a new item? This year, for me, it's shoes LOL

Glad you like it, Kathleen! Bird... did you get those boots???

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

i received all 5 items yesterday and they are all perfect for me.

i bought the black and the blossom pink. they are not oversized, fit well, great comfortable material, and the colors are beautiful. i really wanted these for leisure/casual wear and they will be perfect for that. it is so soft.....not too thin and not too thick. it lays perfectly. i would definitely buy more of these logo lounge items. i also received the thinner v-neck knit cardian and that is the thinner top. it is a soft knit with lots of flow from the regular logo collection.

the two long tanks i bought from the layers collection are great layering pieces for year round wear. i bought the scoop neck curved hem and the scoop neck asymmetrical hem. i will be getting more of these because they are nice wardrobe basics. i started with the black because i never have enough black. Wink

nice way to start the new year.....5 easy pieces that are keepers!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I received mine yesterday in the grey and I really like it. I did not find it to be oversized. I wish I picked up the soft pink/peach color when it was first presented at midnight.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/2/2015 faeriemoon said:

I didn't order, but if I had, black would have been my choice too. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Same here! The gunmetal snaps looked great on the black choice- I have the previous french terry tsv in black though.

Honored Contributor

On 1/3/2015 ibb38 said:
On 1/2/2015 faeriemoon said:

Same here! The gunmetal snaps looked great on the black choice- I have the previous french terry tsv in black though.

I do too. Smile