Trusted Contributor

I think QVC clothing for the most part are of good quality and do not fall apart or shrink if cleaned properly.  My only issue ( and this applies to other stores as well) is sizing.  Even using th "click here" for measurements, sometimes you receive an item that does not fit properly.  When I send it back I always make that comment, providing the

" click here "measurements and the actual garment measurements to CS and click defective.   That is the challenge purchasing items online instead at a brick and mortar store because you can try them on in a store to see if it fits and looks good on you. 

Otherwise, I find the clothing at the Q nicely made.  Loving fashion, I enjoy being able to shop at various stores which include QVC.   I personally do not purchase clothes at Walmart due to taste and quality.  I mostly shop at Macy's, Dillards, Talbots, JJill, Soft Surroundings, and TJ Max. 

We are fortunate to have so many choices for our shopping pleasure, would you not agree?

Have a nice day ladies and I wish you all stay healthy and well.

Honored Contributor

This poster's sole purpose in signing up to the Forum is to spread venom and angry posts about QVC.  So yes, it is worth mentioning that they signed up 4/29, and every single post is a bash at the company and often includes ugly insults at the viewers/shoppers.  

Trying to have a reasonable discussion with the OP is useless.  Their trifling agenda, mostly filled with very incorrect statements, will not change.  

Honored Contributor

I don't buy a lot here, but I do occasionally.  The things I have purchased I generally have  been satisfied with. The reasons I don't buy as much here are probably the usual ones:  

Shipping and handling costs, some prices I feel are too high.

I don't feel items sold here are junk or not worthy, to the contrary. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@manny2 - Not that its any of your business, however, when I see a new poster that has several posts regarding the same type subject matter, I look at the past history of that poster.

This one has all the appearances of being a "troll". In fact, there was a similar bunch of posts about 2 weeks ago with a different nick, but same type posts. They have since "disappeared".

Honored Contributor

@riley1   Why this poster, it is only natural curiosity to check out a new poster's past posts

@riley1 wrote:

@manny2 - Not that its any of your business, however, when I see a new poster that has several posts regarding the same type subject matter, I look at the past history of that poster.

This one has all the appearances of being a "troll". In fact, there was a similar bunch of posts about 2 weeks ago with a different nick, but same type posts. They have since "disappeared".

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

A story about how long lasting some of the Q's clothes are. I bought 2 tunic woven tops form Denim & Co long long ago. I went to pick up some sinus meds you have to give your license to buy. I was wearing the shirt that I was wearing in my license pic. My license pic was ancient. As much as I liked the 2 tops I put them in the goodwill bag. 
Maybe the moral is don't wear one of your favorite shirts in your license pic 😂

Honored Contributor

Okay. Thanks for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox - Yes, I know that, but apparently this poster did not care for my response to the OP. 

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@riley1 I am going to break my golden rule here, and I have done it before, but not often. I usually do not come back and answer any post. I don't have to I am here to express my opinion period. 

This is a public forum, so what you post is indeed my business, and every other posters business. I thought that was why we belong to this board. That was a very silly ineffective response.

Esteemed Contributor

I have bought from several different designers on QVC, or whatever you want to call them, and the clothing I have has held up well. What I have bought doesn't have any pills on it, like what I have gotten at Kohls ends up with. 

I know I have an Issac sweater that I have worn a lot and had for a few years and it still looks like it did when I first got it. I have several Susan Graver things also, and I have always been pleased with her stuff as well. Kim Gravel was a pretty recent purchase, but so far so good.