Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Really ———- sloppy

@Bonkers1 Reviews are almost all Excellent for this sweater and sweaters are naturally floppy due to being  a knit.

I just looked at it and am ordering in green for those light rain cool spring and fall days when coat would be over-kill.

Yes, backside will probably flatten down  some after sitting; but that a sweater for you.  Expected from knit.

$39 and change

Esteemed Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Issac seems like a nice person and he has the gift of gab. But I doubt he is designing for QVC because he seems not to be informed about the garments. I also saw the cardigan with the saggy pockets. If it looks bad on the model, it's a no.

He does not design for QVC.  I have never heard him say he does.  It's just his name on the clothes.  He is OK with that.

Respected Contributor

Well, I am one of the more than thousand people who ordered that sweater today.

Do I think it looked sloppy--absolutely not!

I thought the sweater looked very casual and comfy--perfect for throwing on for cooler temperatures, in the house or at the grocery store.

I also liked the little fashion touches that made the sweater an Isaac design!

The reviews were not superb, but most just said the sweater ran large.

I thought the sale price was reasonable, and I hope the fabric is soft.

Frequent Contributor

And shoe without his toes hanging out, so sloppy.

Honored Contributor

How about an item number?

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

How about an item number?

A375675

Esteemed Contributor

I own this sweater and I liked it SO much, I went back and ordered another! It is excellent. It is NOT sloppy...not even close. In fact, it is very classic, very "Tabots" looking in person. I don't understand the perverse joy that some people have sometimes about speaking negatively about a designer (even mentioning their toes?????). I think IM's popularity speaks for itself. Tens of thousands of women disagree with the few unfortunate views shared in this thread.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, it isn't just him, or his design team!

I've seen enough of, and you got the word correct, @Bonkers1 , "sloppy," from quite a lot of Q's "fashions."

I suppose classy and classic is truly a thing of the past.

(Wish they'd bring back Bradley Bayou, or someone who has that sense of style.)

eta: I need to correct! I don't think the sweater is so sloppy. On a petite, maybe, yes. I was speaking in general.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

I think he figures his qvc fans will buy anything. I find his designs insulting, with how little effort he puts into them now. 

@GenXmuse.  Talk about insulting, just look at how little effort he puts into his personal appearance before he comes before us.  Totally disrespectful that he can't occasionally comb his hair and put on some decent clothes.

He seems to think that he can get away with looking unkempt by throwing on a tacky necklace.  He's been phoning it in for years (not just during the pandemic).

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I own this sweater and I liked it SO much, I went back and ordered another! It is excellent. It is NOT sloppy...not even close. In fact, it is very classic, very "Tabots" looking in person. I don't understand the perverse joy that some people have sometimes about speaking negatively about a designer (even mentioning their toes?????). I think IM's popularity speaks for itself. Tens of thousands of women disagree with the few unfortunate views shared in this thread.

There is no one more of a "pick" than I am about the construction of a garment and how it looks on a model @Goldengate8361 . Deeana is showing it in the video and it fits her perfectly. It is not droopy and I actually like it. I am tall and thin like Deeana, so I can ascertain it will fit me fairly well. On your recommendation I am ordering it.

When I read the "cracks" about Isaac and his unique style, I often think it comes from a certain mindframe that I do not share.