Respected Contributor

Need to go over to HSN and item 521-362

It's really nice for $19.95, substantial, fits true to size, zipper is easy to zip, no bottom banding, and could sub for a spring/fall jacket. 

I was pleasantly surprised because everyone knows what's shown isn't always what you get.   I bought this for cooler mornings going to the gym but it's a little more than a knock around hoodie.

...and love the samples that are in your shipment, tide pods/downey, somekind of face pads, and a coupon just for me $5 off every item over $20 good for 21 days,..that was a surprise.

Esteemed Contributor

@Just Bling Thanks for the information.  They have great sales on that channel and more free shipping!!

Honored Contributor

Regular Contributor

Thank you but I'm not in to garments made of all polyester.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like the hoodie and it's available in 4 good colors.  However, since Diane became DG2 in her post silk days at HSN, her fashions don't fit me well.  Her things are always ill-fitting on me. It's a sizing thing because as she aged the line became a personal journey for her to design flattering clothing for herself.  It's a success, so she has plenty of women who share her figure type, or their figures get a decent fit regardless of her cuts. For me the pieces are cut too generously in the waist area for my body.  I find this to be so even with tops, sweaters and jackets.  For that reason I gave up on DG2 a while ago.