Respected Contributor

Really QVC?? Your 'Black Friday' offer is EASY PAY on select items????????

Not for me! Made 6 purchases elsewhere on line with much better deals! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Really QVC?? Your 'Black Friday' offer is EASY PAY on select items????????

qvc never had good deals 

Honored Contributor

The TSV is lame. Amazon has better prices and I don’t listen to cds anymore. Just digital music. 

Contributor

Cat IndifferentI SO agree with you! Was surfing favorite sites for black-friday specials last night (Thanksgiving) and today only to find the LAMEST on QVC! Sad!

Respected Contributor

I did great shopping  from some of my favorite places on-line yesterday. Super prices and didn't pay for shipping for anything. Now that's a Black Friday sale to me. The Q's line up this whole weekend is really sad.

Honored Contributor

That doesn't even catch them up with the daily terms of the other two major channels.  Been there, done that, how about some real deals?

Respected Contributor

No special pricing on anything and no free shipping offers either. Guess it’s not a time for  them encourage shoppers. Ok . 

Honored Contributor

Someone must be buying or they would not stay in business

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

QVC probably did a tremendous business this weekend, but I don't think the savvy shopper who is wiling to spend time perusing stores and websites is their target audience.   Their plan seems to be to grab the customer who sees an item and decides to look no further and buy it right then and there from QVC.  

I thought their offerings were a bit lackluster and dull, but maybe having such a short gift list these days a lot of what they featured wouldn't be right for my recipients, and I had litle interest for myself in much of what they presented.  That said I have bought some items for gifts from QVC this season.  As for this weekend, the only wow for me was the Lenox Porcelain Florentine and Pearl Lit Figurine.  QVC is selling the figurines for $40.  Lenox msrp price is $200. You may find them on sale elsewhere, or be able to use a discount code (as offered by Lenox), but even with those things, they won't be under $100 anywhere else.  The figurines are gorgeous in person too. 

Honored Contributor

IMO none of the shopping channels offered any deals.  HSN has been doing free s/h for over a week now which is okay but price wise, they had no great deals. 

Evine did nothing out of the ordinary.  I don't consider 15% off once you spend $99.00 to be a great deal, especially when you have to spend the $99.00 at one time.  They also did free s/h with a $99.00 purchase if you used the Evine card but again, you had to make the $99.00 purchase at once.  A shopping cart would have been better.  Most of the Evine doorbuster items are old merchandise, many with very poor reviews and the s/h is just nuts.