Honored Contributor

Last week when Blair had a lot of markdowns - I ordered two of their "Fiesta Big Shirts."  One white, one navy.  They were about $22 each on sale.

They are a poly/rayon blend - nice weight.  Very slightly curved (smile) hemline.  Tunic length.  Misses and women's sizes.

Onlly three colors - a dark pink, white and blue - long sleeve.

If you're looking for a big shirt - check them out.

Valued Contributor

Re: Really Nice "Big Shirts"

Sounded awesome until I got to the long sleeves. Not good for northwest Louisiana summers!!
Esteemed Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
Sounded awesome until I got to the long sleeves. Not good for northwest Louisiana summers!!

Same here!  I was really interested until I saw the fabric.  I'd melt here on the Gulf Coast.  I know you're in a very different climate than we are, @ALRATIBA , so enjoy your find.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

Those do look like nice tunics. I don't mind the long sleeves here in Seattle. Is the white see thru?
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I prefer J Jill with no poly.

Honored Contributor

Perfect for my body type and I like long sleeves.

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags 

@spursfan2 

Re long sleeve shirts .....

NYC is hot and humid outside in the summer.  I live a block from the river and there's usually nice breeze in the immediate area.  

At home and everywhere I go is air conditioned and I wear a short sleeve top when the outside temp/humid index is high and carry the long sleeve piece.  Taxis and buses are chilly.  

I always have along sleeve piece with me.

Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

No - not see through.  It's a nice fabric ..

---------------------------------------------------

@kate2357 wrote:
Those do look like nice tunics. I don't mind the long sleeves here in Seattle. Is the white see thru?

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA
Thank you for feedback. I love a white big shirt that isn't see thru. I may order this.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I often choose men;s shirts in sizes small. There are all cotton ones and linen long sleeve, too. I can roll sleeves to elbow length. 

For some unknown reason, the same shirt in "women's" are always more expensive.