Respected Contributor

Really Cute New Bob Mackie Dress A252320

I thought this new Bob Mackie striped t-shirt dress looked so cute I decided to order it even though it has not been presented yet. It is a similar design to a Bob Mackie shirt that has been popular (but I don't have). Anyway, I ordered the black and white stripe with the pink applique flowers and it came today. It is just as cute in person as online. I ordered the small which is what I normally order in Q clothes but I'm going to exchange it for a medium. It fit without hugging but I wanted just a little more room. The material is very soft and lightweight (but not see-through) for summer. I think it is a cotton/poly blend. Just thought I'd give a heads up on a cute summer dress.

Honored Contributor

Re: Really Cute New Bob Mackie Dress A252320

it looks cute.....and perfect for summer......i just wish he had not used horizontal stripes!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The dress is cute but i would not want to wear stripes over my hips.
Honored Contributor

I have the black 3/4 tee like the dress:

Respected Contributor

I think this dress is so cute. I just wish the sleeves were a little longer. I'm afraid that the sleeves will emphasize the largest parts of my arms.
Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2014 AGV said: I think this dress is so cute. I just wish the sleeves were a little longer.

This is the top, if you wanted to do separates (white, denim, black, hot pink, etc.) and create your own skirt/top combination.

A221788

Bob Mackies Floral Applique Jewel Neck Striped Top w/ 3/4 Sleeves

Esteemed Contributor

I cannot for the life of me figure out why so many designers are crazy for horizontal stripes this year. Ugh !

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

I also ordered the black and white dress and mine arrived today, too! It's very cute and it fits fine, but, I think I might exchange mine for a size up as well. Like you, itsmagic, I just want a teeny bit more room. I think I might order another color, too.

Now, if we could only get some warmer weather so that we can wear the dress! So tired of winter, cold and snow!

Respected Contributor

Thanks lola! I wish he would have done the dress with 3/4 sleeves. I love this top. What color do you have?
Frequent Contributor

I saw this dress yesterday while looking at new stuff. Very cute. I have the top from last year and it is lovely and washes great. I want to order the dress, but I'd like to see a bit longer sleeve. The sleeves look way too short for me and my old armsSmiley Happy