Honored Contributor

Re: Really? $121.00 Casual Shirt?

If I could afford to live in Malibu, I might.......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I didn't see the shirt but I wouldn't call $121 dollars for shirt expensive.  It might be more than I want to pay but it's not some out of this world price.  I have paid and $90 to $100 for Ralph Lauren's classic button down no iron shirts.  I believe Chico's version is also around $90.  We all have different lifestyles and different incomes, that's what makes the world goe round.

Respected Contributor

Kirsten presented a pullover shirt by this same company in the same fabric on a clearance price this morning.  Slightly less than $100.  I liked the colors in that shirt better than the one that Amy presented.  I was tempted.  Looks so stylish and comfortable.  I may have to order with the easy pay.  Item number is A299018 in case you want to check it out.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Can always count on a post like this whenever this brand is presented. Lol! 

I'm not familiar with the brand but whenever QVC shows anything that is close to $100, you can sit back and just wait for posts like that to come rolling in.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This would definitely be a splurge in my world and if I’m going to splurge, it wouldn’t be on clothing here. 

Some of these comments, well, they sound a bit snobby. 

Respected Contributor

I like the shirt and am considering the green. Not an outrageousprice to me. I don'tmind paying for an item that I can wear for several years.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Contributor

Wow @libbyannE , I haven't been in store shopping in forever, but I an sure you are right.  I usually have a price point for items and this was out of my league for shirt.  Now for a great pair of jeans that would fit my hips and not gap in the waist... I would pay way more than this!  Smiley LOL

Contributor

Hi @AmericanBulldogMom , this is my first time seeing this brand and I watch the Q quite a bit.  Maybe I haven't been paying attention.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

I like the shirt and am considering the green. Not an outrageousprice to me. I don'tmind paying for an item that I can wear for several years.

I agree.  That’s how I feel about Susan Graver.  Her clothes last forever and paying 50 some dollars for that is nothing.  

Honored Contributor

I have no idea what this shirt everyone is talking about looks like since no photo was submitted. But if I liked a shirt, it looked great on me, I surely wouldn't think twice about spending $121.00 on it! 

"Pure Michigan"