Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Really? $121.00 Casual Shirt?

If I could afford to live in Malibu, I might.......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I didn't see the shirt but I wouldn't call $121 dollars for shirt expensive.  It might be more than I want to pay but it's not some out of this world price.  I have paid and $90 to $100 for Ralph Lauren's classic button down no iron shirts.  I believe Chico's version is also around $90.  We all have different lifestyles and different incomes, that's what makes the world goe round.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Kirsten presented a pullover shirt by this same company in the same fabric on a clearance price this morning.  Slightly less than $100.  I liked the colors in that shirt better than the one that Amy presented.  I was tempted.  Looks so stylish and comfortable.  I may have to order with the easy pay.  Item number is A299018 in case you want to check it out.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Can always count on a post like this whenever this brand is presented. Lol! 

I'm not familiar with the brand but whenever QVC shows anything that is close to $100, you can sit back and just wait for posts like that to come rolling in.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This would definitely be a splurge in my world and if I’m going to splurge, it wouldn’t be on clothing here. 

Some of these comments, well, they sound a bit snobby. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I like the shirt and am considering the green. Not an outrageousprice to me. I don'tmind paying for an item that I can wear for several years.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Wow @LibbyAnnE , I haven't been in store shopping in forever, but I an sure you are right.  I usually have a price point for items and this was out of my league for shirt.  Now for a great pair of jeans that would fit my hips and not gap in the waist... I would pay way more than this!  Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi @AmericanBulldogMom , this is my first time seeing this brand and I watch the Q quite a bit.  Maybe I haven't been paying attention.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@jk9 wrote:

I like the shirt and am considering the green. Not an outrageousprice to me. I don'tmind paying for an item that I can wear for several years.

I agree.  That’s how I feel about Susan Graver.  Her clothes last forever and paying 50 some dollars for that is nothing.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I have no idea what this shirt everyone is talking about looks like since no photo was submitted. But if I liked a shirt, it looked great on me, I surely wouldn't think twice about spending $121.00 on it! 

"Pure Michigan"