Honored Contributor

I ordered 4 tank tops for $19.99 which are bra friendly.  Will post my review. I also ordered Sweet Honesty cologne.  Did not know they still had that one.  It was popular in the 70's.  SOmetimes old school stuff is good stuff. lol have a nice day everyone.

Trusted Contributor

Love Sweet Honesty!

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919, thank you for the information.  I liked Sweet Honesty, too.  I just checked the package of 4 tee shirts are on sale for $14.99 - even better!  (not sure if I did this correctly, sorry if I didn't)

Side-Panel Illusions Tank Pack
19.99 USD $19.99 Sale $14.99
Respected Contributor

Skin so soft....rubbed it on the outdoor food tablecloth while in the rustic rias area of Venezuela, and the mosquito onslaught stayed an inch AWAY from us as if we were surrounded by an invisible bubble!  The smell was nauseating, but it was the lesser of two evils!

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

Skin so soft....rubbed it on the outdoor food tablecloth while in the rustic rias area of Venezuela, and the mosquito onslaught stayed an inch AWAY from us as if we were surrounded by an invisible bubble!  The smell was nauseating, but it was the lesser of two evils!

I respectfully disagree wirth you on both points you made - I use skin so soft in my bath daily , I love the scent and am often complimented on it. I also have it on my skin EVERY DAY and yet still get bit up by mosquitos all the time. That is an urban myth that SSS stops mosquitos. ONLY DEET stops mosquitos.

Trusted Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

VERY nauseating smell.

Honored Contributor

@mzlg wrote:

@sunshine 919, thank you for the information.  I liked Sweet Honesty, too.  I just checked the package of 4 tee shirts are on sale for $14.99 - even better!  (not sure if I did this correctly, sorry if I didn't)

Side-Panel Illusions Tank Pack
19.99 USD $19.99 Sale $14.99

Great job posting the pictures.  The ones I ordered had lace at the top.  I love these.  Might order them too.  I think the ones I ordered were in a newer book.  I actually found a Avon lady.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I love Avon!  I have Sweet Honesty in my collection.  It's a lovely little scent.

I just purchased one of their perfumes called Today.  I love it so much!!!  I kept eyeing it but it was always a 2 fer.  And I didn't want another perfume.  I got it for $16.99.  

I have bought a ton of their jewelry and it holds up very well.

Glimmerstick eye pencils and glazewear lip glosses are great.

Unfortunately, I have uber sensitive skin so can't use their makeup or skin care.  I wish!  Their stuff looks awesome!!!

I do use their eye shadows --- great colors, as well as lipsticks!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I've never NOT bought from Avon. I've been an avid Avon customer my entire adult life. Probably the past 45 or so years. I still place orders with them about twice a month. Great products + great prices = a very happy customer Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

Love those tank tops.  I used Avon years ago,there were always catalogues floating around school or offices I've worked in.  Even in the mailbox.  I guess there are few Avon Ladies anymore.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth