I wish your designers would stop using so much rayon spandex in their garments. It’s hot in the summer, clings, cold in winter, shows every lump and bump, and it looks cheap. 

Honored Contributor

There are a lot of different weights of rayon spandex fabrics.  Some are thin, some are heavier.

Not all rayon/spandex is created equal.

The "trick" is to use the correct weght for the particular garment.  

Honored Contributor

I do not buy anything that is rayon/span.  The 1 or 2 items I have ordered were shapeless rags and while there may be different levels of quality I don't intend to spend $10 to find out so I just avoid that fabric altogether.

Honored Contributor

I think it's uber comfy. Most of what I own in rayon/span is sleepwear and lounge wear...not usually worn out of my house.

Honored Contributor

@pavilion wrote:

I wish your designers would stop using so much rayon spandex in their garments. It’s hot in the summer, clings, cold in winter, shows every lump and bump, and it looks cheap. 

@pavilion

If this is your experience, you are probably in the wrong size for the item(s) you have tried. 

Respected Contributor

How about clingly Modal.  Nothing like cotton with a little spandex.

Esteemed Contributor

@pavilion @willdob3 rayon span is super clingy, no matter the size.  When one moves, the material clings to the body and shows everything.  I don't care to wear it.  I bought a few Logo items before I noticed this.  So much $$$ for clthes I won't wear.  Halston offers it to.  I prefer materials with more body, not as stretchy.  They look better, more polished.

Honored Contributor

Love the hand of it! Very soft