Respected Contributor

Randy from Say Yes to the Dress

has his own bridal collection.  They are featured on the Glamour website.  This one looks like the bride forgot to put her dress on over her undergarments.

Honored Contributor

Re: Randy from Say Yes to the Dress

love it !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

Love Randy, Hate the dress!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@muttmom

I totally agree with you!   It looks like a long bra with a big crinoline slip just waiting for the dress to be put on top.  How do these young women feel comfortable in a church setting/religious ceremony dressed like that?  I wouldn’t step out of a dressing room with just that on.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Respected Contributor

I looked at the rest of the collection in the linked article, and they're beautiful. The pic in the OP is by far the most risque of the bunch. It's not something I would choose but if someone else loves and wants to wear it, that's their choice. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

@muttmom@Havarti ~ agree with you!  Where's the dress?😱

Respected Contributor

@Havarti wrote:

@muttmom

I totally agree with you!   It looks like a long bra with a big crinoline slip just waiting for the dress to be put on top.  How so these young women feel comfortable in a church setting/religious ceremony dressed like that?  I wouldn’t step out of a dressing room with just that on.

@Havarti

Our priests would have a heart attack if a bride walked down the aisle in this.

I do think many of his other designs are beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

THis doesn't even come close to being as revealing as some of those Pinina Torma dresses.

Esteemed Contributor

Not crazy about any of the styles.

Props to Randy for doing gowns in sizes 00 through 28! For that reason alone he should enjoy great success!

Honored Contributor

I saw a bunch on Yahoo. I loved the one with the full skirt and pockets. The rest -- meh.

Can't stand Pnina's dresses. Most designed to showcase too much cleavage. Tacky tacky. I never get brides who are anxious to have their breasts overflowing. I don't mean a little cleavage but too much for good taste.